Please help identify - possible factory error - wrong figures in Darth Vader / Ahsoka Tano box

kahill

I am not an avid collector but I know some about Star Wars collecting. I was buying figures at Target (US) for my son, who likes to collect. He took us to see the movie for Christmas and I gave him 11 of the new figures.

Out of those 11, I kept two to research for us. I was looking at the figures in the box and not the names of figures that "should" be in the box till I got home.

There are two figures in a Darth Vader / Ahsoka Tano box that are incorrect.

In the Darth Vader / Ahsoka Tano box is Mace Windu and a figure I assume is young Luke. I've never seen a cloak like that on Mace Windu and do not recognize the younger boy figure (haven't seen one like it). I have since learned from friends on Facebook that the boy in blue is a "young Boba Fett" figure.

Both packages are sealed with tape, both top and bottom and are in the same condition I purchased them Nov. 20, 2015. Both packages have the launch disks. The error package does not have a weapon for Mace Windu and there is a weapon taped in the plastic mold for "Luke"(?).

The stamp on the back of the error package is misplaced (stamped out of place for this box packaging) and is incorrect for this series / style of Darth Vader / Ahsokka Tano packaging box.

Let's start a discussion if you would like and I have more pictures that show how "Luke's" arm and foot go through the inner plastic holding mold but it is not severely crushed or torn to get his body in there that way. I'm interested to hear from you experts ;) Thanks. - Karen

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206281050810329&set=pcb.10206281053770403&type=3&theater

kahill

I have since learned from friends on Facebook that the boy in blue is a "young Boba Fett" figure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom