star wars helmet collection

grinchy

Sith Lord
picked the 1st issue up today, can't grumble at 2 quid, helmet looks nice on display, i won't be buying many at full price of 9.99, but the odd one or two i can see me picking up, the next one out on the 27th of jan is fett, thats a fiver, still worth it at that price i think
Anyone else going to get a few of these?
vader_zpsnumsv54d.jpg

Vialli

Padawan
Picked one up myself today, rude not to for a couple of quid, like you though mate i'm only going to get some choice ones. It would be great to get the set but at a tenner a pop it's just not financially viable. :(

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Will pick up the Vader one and probably Fett, Biker Scout, Stormtrooper, AT-AT Driver, TIE Pilot and X-Wing Pilot helmets.

Not really interested in any of the Episode 1-3 ones they may release tbh.

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Vader looks good. Will get Boba Fett, too.
I'll think about certain £9.99 ones.
Problem is, WHSmith, which will stock them, limit sales for this kind of thing when sales drop off once the official price is permanent.

I collected the DC Chess sets, Marvel chess, and started and quit on the X-Men chess sets.
WHSmith stopped stocking them so I had to subscribe. However, I don't use them for chess, thefore, I didn't want every figure, so cancelled the subscription.
As long as Smiths stock the helmets I will choose what I want, but I can't see them being stocked in the shops after a few months.

eloiasia

Youngling
hmy interesting :) but for 10 a piece I think I will pass on these, I used to collect heads from Galoob which transformed to various play sets and honestly at least I could see some value in it, I can't say that about those ones and it would be a bit awkward to display them unless they come with some sort of stand.

Vialli

Padawan
Saw it in the local newsagent today but didn't have the money on me to get it, looked cool though, i'll buy one at the weekend. :)

Vialli

Padawan
Picked up Boba Fett today, have to say, it's a very nice looking helmet indeed. I do like the idea of collecting these, they would make a really nice set but with the rest being £10 each there is no way I can justify it. :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom