Gentle gaint figures

yoda

Sith Lord
Hi I was having a look at those gentle gaint star wars figures. What year did they start to make these? Was looking at one of the Han figures thanks.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Seriously what's the deal now - do we all just post everything in the vintage toy section.
It seems like the sections are ignored, are people that worried that they wont get enough replies?
Last few months I've seen umpteen posts start with "I know this isn't vintage but I wanted people to see it"

This section is for - vintage SW toys 1977 - 1985!
I'm honestly not trying to be a prick but if we ignore established sections just so we get more replies this place will turn into facebook.
Lots of people knowingly doing it, any given week now we've got guys posting stuff that has no place here.

yoda

Sith Lord
Hi mate chill if you read what I asked it was what date wer they made. I genuinely did not know. I actually was on the Web trying to find out and couldn't find what year. Sorry if I pissed you off I was going to ask on the off topic but then I thought they wer vintage. I will move it but don't know how.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Fair enough - I was just venting, been niggling me for ages, just unfortunate I read yours while I'm in a bad mood.
Yours was a genuine question right enough besides no way I can be pissed off with anyone who loves Monkey :D

yoda

Sith Lord
Ok that's fine how do I move this? Yeah Sandy was also having a bad day in that picture :lol:

MarkG

Jedi Master
Initial release for the Star Wars minibusts was 2002 with mostly Episode 2 stuff.

Han Solo wasn't released till 2004.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom