Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Series

Cyborg-Fett

Padawan
Does anyone think these are worth collecting? I'm thinking there might be a few of them hard to find in the near future; maybe prices will skyrocket sooner rather than later for a few of them. I hear that Darth Maul and Leia are already considered rare in this series. And since Han is now dead, this might be a good time to grab him from this unique figure-line. Any thoughts?

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
As far as i was aware, Boba Fett is the rare one, seen it in excess of £40 on ebay, but think it's being re-released.

Can't see how it's in Disney's interest to have rare figures, the more the sell the better, they make nothing from a big price on ebay.

Cyborg-Fett

Padawan
It seems that Bobba Fett has already been re-released, i'm seeing him here in no short supply. Darth Maul is fetching a high price on ebay though.

Cyborg-Fett

Padawan
An opinion would be good, so i'll ask... If you were only allowed to pick one pack from the Disney Infinity series 3.0, and the only options given to you were the Luke-&-Leia double-pack or the Rey-&-Finn double-pack, what would you choose?

MarkG

Jedi Master
I've got a few of the OT ones... but missing the Luke & Leia set and waiting for Fett to be re released.

Kylo Ren is a nice figure too.

Tempted to get the game too now as I've heard its rather good.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
i have a spare Fett if anyone is interested....seem to have ended up with 3!

I have all the OT ones and will probably get the Rebels stuff next

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
MarkG said:
I've got a few of the OT ones... but missing the Luke & Leia set and waiting for Fett to be re released.

Kylo Ren is a nice figure too.

Tempted to get the game too now as I've heard its rather good.

I'm playing it on and off, more of when I need a break from Battlefront - I've got Han, Leia and Luke in play on the OT version as well as Anakin and Ashoka on the PT
Overall its quite easy, but it is a good fun and a bit moe old school than most 'platform' type games out these days.

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
I only have the Aasoka/Anakin starter pack so far, but would proably pick Luke and Leia.

The character design is really nice.

The game mechanics are pretty much identical to the lego games, but it is an easy distraction from life.

Cyborg-Fett

Padawan
I was also wanting to get Han and Chewy in this series, but i'm guided by what I think looks good, so I only got Han. The design of Chewy in this Disney Infinity Series looks to childish to me, a bit cartoonish if you know what I mean, I would have preferred Chewy's stance/pose to be a bit more classic and also have a more realistic sculpt to him overall. I want both Leia and Rey, but i'm not gonna be manipulated by Disney to spend double for a two-pack just to get them. I'll wait for Rey and Leia to be released as single figures, then i'll buy.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I have a few spares that I'm looking to sell/trade. I've posted in the LA thread with wants but if you're interested in just buying let me know and I'll put a post in the FS thread.

Cyborg-Fett

Padawan
I managed to find the Rey & Finn double-pack on discount for $20. That's not something I could overlook, thus I snapped it up quicksmart. Rey in the Disney Infinity series I wanted in a single pack, but since that doesn't exist, the two-pack including Finn was still a winner in my books. I got Yoda too, he was on special for $10 (usually $17). Since Rey and Finn were pretty much the main protagonists in TFA, i'm quite chuffed about getting them both as a double-pack. Sitting in the middle of them is a see-through glass molded Stormtrooper head, quite nifty. This is a showpiece for me now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom