Dirt Cheap 18" Bossk and Greedo

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
At the moment, on Amazon, the 18" Bossk will set you back £6.96 and the 18" Greedo £6.36!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00VVQ8MOS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

I think these are from the Jakks Pacific range but it doesn't actually say so.

Also, according to the reviews, the Bossk only swivels at the waist: he's fixes from the waist down! So rather than 7 points of articulation I guess there's only 4, which is a bit pants, but he does look awesome, regardless.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Great find mate! These are beautiful display figs for the price. Just need to find something else worth £7 to get free delivery. Any recs?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mate, I struck out on anything else. I did consider a 2nd Bossk for the office :D In the end I went for the free Amazon Prime trial so got free next day delivery. Went straight back in and selected "do not renew" so no danger of getting stung for the annual fee ;)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Yeah i'm 1 of these that never bothers with that kinda **** cos' i'll forget to cancel but if you can do it straight away i'll take another look. I know it's only £3.50 delivery but that's half a Bossk figure in my eyes! :lol: Couldnt find anything else either. Not even some Mel B Bo Selecta leopardskin knickers i need for a fancy dress weekend :D

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
I saw those last night. Great price.
I've got Tie Fighter Pilot and Boba Fett which are really good, although have wondered why the Fett figure didn't come with a gun.
Still, look good on display.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom