Millenium Falcon - Original Trilogy

Cymonguk

Padawan
I picked up one of these boxed a couple of years ago, it is missing the canopy (I am sure I have this somewhere though, just moved recently so is in a bag I need to find!), the smugglers compartment and ramp struts. I would like to swap it for some loose figures but not sure if it would be worth buying the missing parts first.

I have also noticed that when i first tested it recently the sounds worked fine but went off, so i replaced batteries and now it appears it doesn't work, anyone have any thoughts?

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Hello there, always good to see a new person posting and welcome to the forum. The value of the Falcon will depend a bit on the box condition and how clean the actual ship looks but rather than swap it, it would be a simpler operation probably to simply sell it and then buy some figures. You can get the parts but you do pay a bit of a premium for them. Good luck with the collecting!

Cymonguk

Padawan
OK thanks, I guess I was trying to keep it in house for someone who might really want one! The ship seems in pretty good condition tbh bar the sounds suddenly stopping. The box is a little bashed around.

I wanted to buy some original vintage figures a few years ago (when my daughter got into star wars), but couldn't justify it! I ended up buying some of the Star Wars Miniatures instead (and have a huge collection of those, that I spent last night putting into foam cases, in alphabetical order).

Would like to pick up some loose originals to put in her display cabinet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom