Build R2 from Deagostini

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
After the Falcon build, Deagostini brings the R2-D2 build.

Pic courtsey of JediNews instagram.
Apparently it will go through a "test" release, probably meaning that, as usual for these big kits, you will need several hundred pounds to finish it.

R2_Build.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Oh **** I like the look of this!
Nice little father/daughter project - as long as it ends up on my desk :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
This looks interesting, especially the scale of it but I wonder if people are still building the Millennium falcon as I haven't heard an update from anyone?

Ian

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm so gutted at being vetoed on the Falcon I may have to do this out of spite! Such a shame it's not the full size deal, though. I'd sooner pay twice as much for the 1:1 size as opposed to this price for a 1:2. That said, this looks incredibly cool!

MarkG

Jedi Master
Seriously tempted in this one.. Wasn't allowed the Falcon, so hopefully I might be able to sneak this one in.

MarkG

Jedi Master
There is talk going around about the dome.

If it's a single piece then will be worth doing, but if 2 or more pieces it's going to look awful.

Will have to wait on clarification on this.

Sean1Sgaming

Youngling
Yeah I think with 2 piece's it would look awful but will have to see on that front. Has this been released because I haven't seen it in any of my local newsagents? Or is it just an online thing?

MarkG

Jedi Master
There have been issues found in shops but it's best to buy online..... however....

This is currently on a test run, so only 5 issues or so will be produced. If sales are good, it will start a new full run later in the year.

If you do subscribe you'll get a refund on the test issues if they do bring a full 100 issue run out.

Sean1Sgaming

Youngling
I'll keep looking around but holding off getting it online until I have physically seen one to see the quality properly.

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Anyone come across this?
Haven't spotted this in WH Smiths who usually have this sort of thimg where I live.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom