Not sure what my stuff is worth, lots of it!

Sazzle

Youngling
Hi I've just joined to find out what my Star Wars stuff is worth and to hopefully sell it all. I've got loads of stuff from around the 90s. Falcon, x wing Death Star, play sets tons of figures. Some is boxed some loose. I also have loads of books etc. I will get some photos. Hope someone can help please

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
You'll need to post pictures and there is a specific thread for valuations, where i've moved this topic to, you'll get more response there.

But without pictures you won't get any useful replies for obvious reasons

Sazzle

Youngling
Thank you for moving the post, wasn't sure where it was meant to go. I will get some photos in a bit :)

Sazzle

Youngling
I've taken lots of photos but I don't know how to upload them on here, they are all on my iPad on my one drive. Can anyone help me please :oops:

lejackal

Grand Master
You'll need to either upload them to a hosting site like Photobucket and add the links to the thread or use an image resizing tool/site and add them as attachments.

Sazzle

Youngling
Cor not sure I know how to do all that lol I just about know how to upload a photo to Facebook or email them but other than that it's way over my head lol

chiffy

Sith Lord
Intrigued to see the 90's deathstar! Unless its the little death star escape scenes or micro machines?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Hi,
These are all Sarah's photo's and all posted on her behalf; I'm just helping out a new member. Please DON'T Email / PM me about them, please contact her.

**ADMIN** This thread will need to move to the Modern section as soon as you can facilitate - thank you

chiffy

Sith Lord
Thanks to whoever for posting the photos :D In my eyes i cant see anything of great interest apart from maybe the boxed speeder and the red r2 unit from the naboo starship. Someone will give you a valuation on the job lot but i wouldnt expect too much imho

Sazzle

Youngling
Thank you so much for posting the photos up for me, really appreciate it. I'm selling it for my brother so I haven't really got a clue what any of it is called. I know c3po and yoda but that's about as far as it goes lol sorry for being such a bad Star Wars fan hehe :lol: just kinda want to know roughly what it would sell for?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I honestly think that's a lovely collection of modern Star Wars, you're not going to get a fortune for it though, when I look through the pictures all I could think about was how much fun someone would have had with them - you sure your brother won't regret selling them in years to come.
Would be so tempted to stick it all back in the loft - someday it'll bring a smile to his face thinking back.

Sazzle

Youngling
My little brother (who is not 25) was star wars obsessed when he was younger. He loved his Star Wars toys and played with them all the time, but he looked after them so well. I'm really in 2 minds about selling as I think my grand children will love them when they are a bit older.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom