black series chinese knock off 6 inch figures

grinchy

Sith Lord
So i'm sure you may have seen these on ebay, black series knock off figures, i'd been looking at them for a while before i found someone in the uk selling the pair, thought i would do a quick review
In hand they are a nice looking figure, the maul is my favourite of the two, the box looks just like the original black series box, only difference is the barcode has sandtrooper on it, it has the character blurb on the rear to, out the box the figure itself has nice tight limbs and a decent paintjob, the accesories to are nicely finished.

_57_zps5gtjiavj.jpg

Onto the fett, again the box is nicely done, but its obvious this is a knock off with the daft spelling on the front, star wals, also there is no character name for the front of the box, out the box the figure is really well painted, limbs are tight and holds a pose well, the accesories are nicely weathered to.

ght_zpsjojhpfal.jpg

ghyu_zpsvueitcr1.jpg

So to finish, they are a nice pair of figures, the maul can be displayed as is and won't look any different than the rest of my collection, the fett however is a loose display piece as the box will just bug me , so i'd pick that up loose which is also an option on ebay, they are obviously coming from the same factories that produce the original black series figures, these are a cheaper option than the originals, and not bad for the money, but the fett box for me is where it falls down.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Great review.

I picked up a loose Fett last year from China. They must be QC rejects or something as they are near on dam perfect to the regular issue. Worthy of the price as the genuine versions are becoming more expensive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom