Thoughts on Black Series Ren Replicas?

chiffy

Sith Lord
Ive been thinking about buying these, the helmet and the saber, but after watching a few unboxing reviews on youtube they look pretty ****! The price tag doesnt help but i reckon if you wait around they will come down vastly in price. The saber sound is really quiet and the glow is dull and the helmet voice changer is absolute gubbins. I cant understand, peeps out there have already modded them with vast improvement, why wouldnt hasbro do this in the 1st place? What do you guys think? I wouldnt open them anyways they would just go into storage with my other master reps but you know when you get the urge to just want something lol well thats where im at!

MarkG

Jedi Master
I managed to pick up the Black Series helmet a few months back at a reasonable price.

Out the box, it's not too bad and a decent size, but the seam joining the two halves is very off putting. The voice changer is rather naff too.

I'm modifying mine so filled in the seam, and gonna give it a better paint job. I refuse to pay the $400+ that Anovos want for a licenced replica that still isn't 100% and their customer service is shoddy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom