Heads up half price Falcon

chiffy

Sith Lord
The force awakens battle action falcon is now half price at toys r us at £49.99! I know this ship is a piece of over the top kiddy junk but it is still the kind of ship we like to add to our collections and it takes 3.75" figures so a bargain in my eyes plus you can never have enough big boxed vehicles lol. Also, if you do a quick google you can get a link for free delivery instead of the £4.95 usual daylight robbery. I would copy and paste you the code but it just takes you straight to the appropriate page with discount applied. Jeez what do you want me to do, fly that baby home for you? :lol:

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cheers for the heads up mate -
Went and checked them out, definitely a bargain but still couldn't bring myself to buy one - they could have knocked it out the park with this ship but kinda dropped the ball.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Feel the same way, kinda want to buy it for my son, but just can't seem to click the purchase button....

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I get what your saying, TFA Tie Fighter were on offer at Tesco's reduced from £30 to £10 a while back.

I nearly brought 2!

tusken--raider

Youngling
Ha! I did the same!
I did a double take when I saw those Tie fighters reduced to £10 each. I put 5 in my trolley and walked around thinking about it, before putting 4 of them back! Nice little piece for a tenner.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
To be fair for £10 I would have grabbed a tie. I popped into the tesco near my office when the offer was on and they were still set at £30 each I asked but no deal so no tie :(

grinchy

Sith Lord
thanks for the heads up, very nearly bought one but that stupid nerf thing put me right off, why didn't they just update the legacy edition one from a few years ago, that's how you make a toy,i love mine but would have loved a square dished falcon to go along with it, see what they do in future.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Listen to me, I bought my son this for Xmas, ignore the nerf gun, it rocks.

My son plays with it every day he ****ing loves it.

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Ok, I still think it is ****, but I am sure my 5 year old will love it and at £50 it is no more expensive than half the disposable crap he get bought.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Look at it this way, there's Finn, BB8 and Chewie figures in there with it at a tenner each normally so the ships only costing £20 in reality.

SOJ

Sith Lord
monkey_roo said:
Ok, I still think it is ****, but I am sure my 5 year old will love it and at £50 it is no more expensive than half the disposable crap he get bought.

I think you will pleasantly surprised. It's a proper toy for kids like the original, not for collectors to wank over.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
SOJ said:
Listen to me, I bought my son this for Xmas, ignore the nerf gun, it rocks.

My son plays with it every day he ****ing loves it.

THIS ^^^^^

I thought this looked and sounded **** but happened to have a little play with one myself a couple of months back, at this price I may go and get one for my lad because as a toy it is quality.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
tusken--raider said:
Ha! I did the same!
I did a double take when I saw those Tie fighters reduced to £10 each. I put 5 in my trolley and walked around thinking about it, before putting 4 of them back! Nice little piece for a tenner.

Yep I bought three, they're actually pretty nice as it goes. Opened one and the other two are stashed in my garage

chiffy

Sith Lord
As Roo says, for some reason, theyre back up at full price already! Didint last long so glad i snagged 1.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom