White Prototype Boba Fett now for sale on Disney Store UK

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Not sure of stock levels but grab one quick!

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/star-wars-65-elite-series-die-cast-figure-boba-fett-prototype-armour/mp/96080/1000252/

chiffy

Sith Lord
Thanks for the heads up mate i can't see these taking long to sell out. Makes a change for the UK to get priority :wink:

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
arrived yesterday :D

IMG_3202_zpsllyr2o1u.jpg

and they say Star Wars Day Edition on them :D nice little bonus

chiffy

Sith Lord
Got mine in the post today. Absolutly beautiful object. 1st die cast ive ever bought and it is stunning. How these havent sold out yet is beyond me!

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Annoyed that the US have had an R2-D2 and C-3PO elsite series release as well.....we are still waiting for the reissue vaders etc!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
robpmarsh said:
Annoyed that the US have had an R2-D2 and C-3PO elsite series release as well.....we are still waiting for the reissue vaders etc!

Really? Haven't even seen those! Not on the US site. Are they in store only?

Waiting for my Bobas to arrive :)

And a couple of these! These are brilliant :) Bought one for my daughter (decided Trunkies are crap!) and one for my room :) They're amazing quality having inspected one in store and at less than £24 they are a ridiculously good deal:

http://m.disneystore.co.uk/bb-8-trolley-case-star-wars-the-force-awakens/mp/86988/1500013/

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
That R2 is bloody cool. Could take or leave the 3PO (would take, obviously). Needed to be chrome not gold paint. Epic fail. Phasma as cool as she is could also have been chromed. But for £19 you get a lot as it is and that would be asking too much.

So those two are in the US? Never saw one and I saw a huge pile of Bobas and Grievouses. In Vegas in 2 weeks so will hunt out a Disney Stores there. They have two: the outlet (clearance, bloody cheap but no latest stuff) and the main Store.

Bobas arrived. Very cool! The BB8 cases arrived too: one for me and one for my daughter. She absolutely loves it. Me too.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Hoping the grevious and maul figures get rereleased as i missed those as the covent garden store never got them in.

Otherwise ill have to think about paying the ebay prices :cry:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
robpmarsh said:
Hoping the grevious and maul figures get rereleased as i missed those as the covent garden store never got them in.

Otherwise ill have to think about paying the ebay prices :cry:

I'm back in the US in 2 weeks, Rob. Taking one of your dioramas out to post whilst out there! If I see a Maul (likely) or Grievous (unlikely but not impossible!) I'll pick one of each up for your, if you want?

Just read the 3PO and R2 are out on May 16th in the US. As I don't arrive until 5 days later I'll bet the shelves will be bare of them!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom