ideas for my son?

GavinC85

Hi people

My son is currently 5 year old and he is absolutely obssessed with star wars (ive never actually seen it :shock: ) but i plan to give it a watch on my weeks off that are appoaching.

anyway im looking at ideas for toys to get him? does anyone have any good ideas on decent star wars toys for 5 year old? i know theres loads out there but i just wondered if anyone has any specific recommendations

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hi there and welcome to the forum. My advice for a 5 year old would be to either buy some beater figs and part built ships off here or get him new modern stuff aslong as youre obv prepared to not cry when he pulls them apart :D Ive got plenty of modern stuff for sale or like i said if you ask on the wanted page there is plenty of cheap vintage ships and playseys incomplete that these fabulous forum members will let you have.
Whatever you decide just have fun with him matey thats what its all about! Oh yeah and dont take his toys to play with yourself when he's asleep as itll only cost you double when you want to keep them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom