Advice wanted on a few modern collectibles.

Ray_Whitelaw

Hi, New member here after some advice.. I'm a massive Star Wars fan so I'm pretty surprised I didn't know about this place until today!

I have a few items of which I'm curious of their value, I've listed them below and attached images to try and help.

I've also got the possibility of these being signed by Mark Hamill this weekend, should I get him to sign any specifically or would it make them less collectible?

Items:

1x Star Wars Saga Day ticket, all admission stickers gained and ticket still included. Mint condition.

This ticket gained access to an early screening event of all 6 films back to back at the UCI Empire cinema at Leicester Square in London on the 16th of May 2005 which finished with the official public premiere of Revenge of The Sith.

With this I also have the official program given at the time along with the A4 introduction letter which dated the times for each film.

3x Movie Poster Post Cards

I am honestly unsure of the age of these cards, is there any sure fire way of dating them?

1x Signed Printed Advertisement Flyer

All signatures are pen on a printed flyer, the signatures include Samuel L Jackson, Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, Ewan McGregor and George Lucas.

I'm just curious at the minute, I've always wondered on the value of these and have never really looked into it until this weekends opportunity.
I'm specifically intrigued by the Saga Day Ticket, these must be pretty rare as there were probably 400 tickets available and I highly doubt many people kept these in as good a condition as this!

I did a quick search and it brought up nothing!

Actually I also have a sealed Emperor figurine, about 12 inch in size bought in 2001.. wonder what the value of that is? I have no images but can take some tonight :)

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is in the wrong forum! Mods please move if required!

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_1241(2).jpg
    IMG_1241(2).jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_1242.jpg
    IMG_1242.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 222
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom