Ian_C is a star!

ianbrooke

Padawan
No t Sure if this is the right place to post this so please move if needed

I just wanted to post this so that everyone can see what an absolutely top man Ian_C is!!

We were negotiating over a few modem Leia's he had for sale and to cut a long story short Ian_C offered to include a holo Leia for free but I still had to drop one of the more expensive Leia/Luke items due to budget which i explained was due to getting married later this year.

Well the parcel arrived and as i went through the contents there was the Leia/Luke that i could not afford. Well Ian_C explained that he knew i wanted it and that it was an early wedding present.

I have thanked Ian_C already but thought that this act of outstanding kindness needed to be shared with the fantastic community which is SWF

Thanks again Mate

Ian

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ian

I got married in 1992 and you gave me nothing, not even a card - you've a lot to make up for, will pm you my wish list :lol:

In all seriousness - another great example of selflessness and SW community spirit.

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Shucks, now I'm going to feel bad for the people who bought items off me that didn't get freebies. :oops:

Long story short, Ian is getting married, so I tossed in a couple of extras as a small wedding gift, although I suspect his soon-to-be wife won't appreciate the gesture quite the same. :lol:

Happy to help you out Ian, and hope all goes well on the big day!

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom