TFA Figures reduced to £2.99 at Smyths!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
At last, the TFA figures have come within range. Smyths (great toy shop and kicks TRU's arse!) have discounted ALL their TFA figures to £2.99 in store. Online you are restricted to only 9 of the regular figures but in store there are piles and piles. My wife is in Smyths Fareham and I've just done her head in by asking for one of each :D

They also have the Falcon reduced to £40 but if you use a code at checkout (today only and appears on Smyths home page) you get another £6. The Falcon for £34! Going to order one and return the Argos one which was slightly damaged on collection.

And if you use it, don't forget Quidco.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
When will people learn, it's POTF2 all over again!

And that's fine at £2.99 :) I'll happily spend that on them. But you're absolutely right and that's why I haven't bought them before these reductions.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I must admit I was half tempted by the £7.99 black series figures in TRU, the OT ones are quite cool. hopefully they drop to £2.99 too :)

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Went into asda after work yesterday and it has TFA figures for a fiver and black series 6" for a tenner.

adampbooth

Padawan
Just checked the website and they're still on offer...

At those prices I'm very tempted to buy a few just to rip open and pose in random places around the house just to wind the wife up...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom