poe dameron x-wing

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but I have just picked up p d x-wing at argos for £14.99 nearly got two but it was the last one left. Now that's at my spend level and is defiantly worth 15 quid :D sure it was£25 last week can't see it going any lower, with that and my sealed boot sale f a tie I'm on a roll. :)

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
just put it together no warped or loose cannons so well pleased overall £15 well spent :)

Russ J

Jedi Master
That's a great price to snag one of these....I bought the Tie Fighter first order for the same price at Tesco's ....I'll have to buy me an X-Wing from Argos to keep my Tie Fighter company :lol: 8)

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Yeah, I grabbed one at £14 as well. Having missed out on the tesco Tie Fighter (mine refused to lower the price from £30) I finally snagged one for £18 which will do nicely for my son come Christmas (yes I stack things up that far in advance and it drive my wife nuts...)

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
It was just luck I popped in on the off chance and just put the description in and did not believe what I saw even queried it at the collection point before I paid in case a micro-machine x-wing came down the ramp :)

TEEBO1979

Padawan
Hi I picked one up from John Lewis for £16. They still have them on the website in stock for that price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom