Modern Lando (Bespin)

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
I'm trying to build up a Lando focus over both Modern and Vintage.

In regards to modern I've so far found:

Thanks to Ian C for the foreign POTF2 mocs.

15oxkd0.jpg

The comics bundle is a recent purchase from CE3

dzib9k.jpg

Displaying these is slowly taking shape:

2itsjys.jpg

Please excuse the poor picture, trying to take the photo at an angle which excluded the light was tricky, may try again a different time of day.

Still needs a few more cases, although may be a bit nuts when the the acrylic case costs more than the moc!

I've got at least one of each release for modern, but in the future I'm keeping an eye out for prototypes and distinctive variants, figures or cardbacks. Is anyone aware of any country card back variants for POTJ?

The vintage line is slowly coming along, but I'm waiting a while before posting that, there are a few things in the pipeline. You can almost see it here, but it is drenched in reflections from the sunlight.

Would be nice one day to have a Black series release.

grinchy

Sith Lord
A cool set of figures to be sure, my favourite line is the original trilogy collection followed by power of the Jedi Lando love the look of the cape on that one, but you display them all well

Russ J

Jedi Master
That's a great focus there mate well done so far 8)

Regarding the Acrylic boxes being more expensive than the actual MOC's they are housing...I wouldn't let that bother you Wooly,your modern MOC's are precious to you and are worth protecting regardless of cost...

Ian_C

Jedi Master
Woolyniner said:
Thanks to Ian C for the foreign POTF2 mocs.

You're very welcome!

Nice start to a focus collection you have there. Looks good, and the ones you got from me look better displayed in your shelf than in shipping crates in my basement. :)

Good luck with future purchases!

Ian

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Grinchy, thanks, the POTJ is my favourite. I plan to pick up the loose of each, and that one particularly stands out

Russ, good point, and it makes them display well. Always a balance though when to spend my budget on acrylic, and one to buy new stuff.

Ian, no problem, nice to have a POTF2 shelf. It appears this line is quite rich with variants too, different inner cloak colours.

Collins1987, fantastic news! About time too, although I may be biased :) I'll be buying 2 on release, one boxed, one loose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom