Identification help required

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Hi,
I picked up the prototype piece below recently and am now trying to identify what figure it's from... I'm guessing it's a 12" figure rather than a 4 up of the like.

4DB2FA58-42AA-4098-A24B-0EF9C55C8EFD_zpscibfi9am.jpg

So... I think it is possibly one of the two pictured:

97DA1E11-573D-4829-BEB1-46743E4A88FF_zpsltflwlln.jpg

B769CBB4-2711-48D8-B917-56B352210BEE_zps4oovxm8r.jpg

Does anyone own either of the Han figures in these sets?
If so can you please send me (or post here) some pics of the heads so I may compare better.

Of course, if you have an alternate idea, post away! :D

Many thanks
Steve

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Hiya matey.
Checked my Hans (not hands) and its a bit confusing this really . . . .

It's not the standard blood stripes first release Sideshow Han for sure as that face is garbage.

It's not the Medicom as the hair is different and your sculpt is better.

It's not the Sideshow Han in Stormie disguise as again that likeness is meh. (The mouth totally different)

I can't say it's definitely NOT Sideshow Hoth Han as I don't have one but looking at pics online it's close but the mouth (and again) the hair are different.

Now, not to get too excited it does have elements of the Hot Toys as the likeness is the best but again the hair is different.

I just wonder if this is unreleased and maybe something like the soon to be released Hot Toys Han Stormie, but that's just me speculating.
The face you have is brilliant and deserves a good paint job.

There may be a Han I've forgotten but I think that's it.

Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry I couldn't nail it for you!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Jeetkunemaul said:
Hiya matey.
Checked my Hans (not hands) and its a bit confusing this really . . . .

It's not the standard blood stripes first release Sideshow Han for sure as that face is garbage.

It's not the Medicom as the hair is different and your sculpt is better.

It's not the Sideshow Han in Stormie disguise as again that likeness is meh. (The mouth totally different)

I can't say it's definitely NOT Sideshow Hoth Han as I don't have one but looking at pics online it's close but the mouth (and again) the hair are different.

Now, not to get too excited it does have elements of the Hot Toys as the likeness is the best but again the hair is different.

I just wonder if this is unreleased and maybe something like the soon to be released Hot Toys Han Stormie, but that's just me speculating.
The face you have is brilliant and deserves a good paint job.

There may be a Han I've forgotten but I think that's it.

Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry I couldn't nail it for you!

Although we still don't have the answer, its good to be able to discount a few off the potential list! - Thank you

I bought it from a chap selling off his collection through eBay, he had a very varied and extensive collection from cast and crew through to toys and general memorabilia... this one fitted my Han Solo focus, so I popped on it in a bunch of other bits. He says it was bought in the late 90's (but of course that could mean early to mid 2000's if my memory is anything to go by)... directly from a company(?) manufacturer(?) in the Watford area...

Sadly he had no idea on the production item that it became.

Oh well, I'll keep looking :D

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Blimey its that old!

Totally at a loss bud. I know there were the older AMT figures etc but the likeness on them was nothing like what that sculpt has going on.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom