SDCC Kylo Ren 6 inch figure

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Hi guys,

Does any one of you managed to get a SDCC Kylo Ren 6 inch figure? By accident I did, I wasn't even aware of the fact that this unmasked Kylo Ren figure was available at that time :D

I like these special editions and I wonder what you think of them? :?: 8)

$_84(1).JPG

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
robpmarsh said:
is it the same as the Celebration exclusive one? I got one of those but it's packed away and I haven't opened it.

Yup! It's the same :D It's a shame you haven't opened it already :lol:

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
robpmarsh said:
Probably gonna sell the one i have as i want the ben kenobi figure

Ben looks stunning, just an awesome black series special figure :wink: I like the way they've sculpted this one, very realistic... :eek:

MarkG

Jedi Master
I'm a bit narked over this figure TBH. It was advertised as a CE3 exclusive, and yet they release it at SDCC.. ALONG with the Ben Kenobi which is far superior and we didn't have access too !!

Apart from that though, it is a good sculpt, and liking the interchangeable face/helmet. Vaders melted mask is a nice touch too.

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
MarkG said:
I'm a bit narked over this figure TBH. It was advertised as a CE3 exclusive, and yet they release it at SDCC.. ALONG with the Ben Kenobi which is far superior and we didn't have access too !!

Apart from that though, it is a good sculpt, and liking the interchangeable face/helmet. Vaders melted mask is a nice touch too.
I totally agree :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom