Die Cast Elite trading

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just wondered if anyone had a spare R2D2 or 3PO or even Rogue One C2B5 or K2SO for swops as i have 3 spare mint unopened Boba Fett Prototypes going spare....... PS For those who have not entered the die cast market, these things are the most gorgeous, detailed and freaking heaviest things on the market right now. You actually get a sense of value for money with the weight of the beasts!.

Russ J

Jedi Master
I'm seriously thinking about starting to collect these,me and Nav went to the Disney store before I went on my jollys and he picked up a few of these...at the time I didn't realise they were full on die-cast I just thought they were Disney's version of the Black Series IE...plastic but like Chiffy has said you can see where your money is going on these with them being die-cast and for what they are selling for on average they are well worth the cash and I think are way better value than the Black Series 6" line 8)

Is it only the Disney stores that these are exclusive to ? (Obviously there's EBay and the like as well) but actual stores is it just Disney stores

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
They are pretty cool.

As said, can you only buy from Disney store? ( other than ebay) I'll have to get one of these.

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
I have been collecting these! Theyre are frigging awesome, i love the detail and sculpts, the only thing that lets them down is lack of articulation, but i can live with that.

I trooped at the Disney store for the 501st a couple of weeks ago and got to see the new FO stormtrooper commander, which goes on sale on the 31st, the Birmingham store had about a dozen in the managers office :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom