Browning bubbles on POTF2

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
I've started getting my POTF2 MOC's outof storage and have noticed quite a few have bubbles that are starting to brown especially the plastic container holding the figure. Now I know this is to be expected as these are approaching 20 years old and I haven't stored them in optimum condition but just wanted to find out if others are seeing the same ? I have to say that this does detract a bit as they're not as attractive as vintage MOC's anyway but at least they're cheap to replace if I wanted to :)

Russ J

Jedi Master
Out if all of my POTF2 collection only my Lando Calrissian bubble has slightly yellowed/browned...the rest are all still nice and clear and as you say a lot of them are knocking on 20 years old know especially the red carded first wave

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Worst of mine are the rare Epsiode I bonus Pit Droid figures - I've never seen bubbles yellow as much as these. (Palaptine ones especially.)

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Jeetkunemaul said:
Worst of mine are the rare Epsiode I bonus Pit Droid figures - I've never seen bubbles yellow as much as these. (Palaptine ones especially.)

Yep, that's the irony of modern collecting. The few expensive figures are bound to be the ones that brown first :lol:

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
I have some Episode I Destroyer Droids on card and their bubbles have browned over the years :eek: Always kept them in a dark and cool environment, so I haven't got a clue why their bubbles are discolored :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom