So what are the best figures to collect?

pjt

Youngling
have been wondering, what is the best\most saught after\interesting action figures to collect?

There are many different lines out there, in your opinion (or official opinion), whats the best?

Thundercats?, Star wars?, (just the two that i have started collecting)???

Looking on ebay you kind of get the jist of the lines that are more saught after (i.e Price of figure)

Sorry if in wrong area

Jedi83

Padawan
The list is never ending,

Starwars,
Transformers,
Thundercats,
He Man,

Where does your interst lie. I collect vintage starwars, because of the vast range of figures and accessories.

pjt

Youngling
Jedi83 said:
The list is never ending,

Starwars,
Transformers,
Thundercats,
He Man,

Where does your interst lie. I collect vintage starwars, because of the vast range of figures and accessories.

im very new to collecting and am getting more and more in to it, my figure collecting are as follows -

star wars
thundercats
indiana jones
+ when iv got the above complete (which will be a while) i will look into collecting other lines

Ron

Sith Lord
I only collect vintage star-wars. I think if i was to collect any thing it would be a-team , indiana jones,mask,action man from the 70s

Jedi83

Padawan
Welcome to the forum PJT. I would surgest posting some pics of your collection so far. Dosent matter if its a small collection we all have to start somewhere. :D

pjt

Youngling
Jedi83 said:
Welcome to the forum PJT. I would surgest posting some pics of your collection so far. Dosent matter if its a small collection we all have to start somewhere. :D

hi yeah will do, im currently doing work on my house and one of the bedrooms where the figures were housed so there a bit all over the place at the moment
currently got about 40ish vintage star wars (of various condition) and about 15 Thundercats so not doing to bad

cheers

Jedi83

Padawan
I am the same. Got about 60ish figures all loose and a few vechicals etc. I am just trying to get all the missing weapons, capes etc for my loose figures at the mo. The people on here are really helpful if you have any queations. As you can see from other posts I ask a lot of question and need a lot of advice. I didnt even know what diecast was yesterday, but I do now thanks to the forum. :D

pjt

Youngling
Jedi83 said:
I am the same. Got about 60ish figures all loose and a few vechicals etc. I am just trying to get all the missing weapons, capes etc for my loose figures at the mo. The people on here are really helpful if you have any queations. As you can see from other posts I ask a lot of question and need a lot of advice. I didnt even know what diecast was yesterday, but I do now thanks to the forum. :D

cool

yeah what is diecast then?

Jedi83

Padawan
See Gusties post on the vintage valuation board titled Die Cast Snow Speeder. Some nice pics of Die cast vchicals too.

Ron

Sith Lord
Most off us i think started there own collection from nothing. I dont think many people. Kept stuff from when ther where younger

Jedi83

Padawan
The only figure that I have from when I was a child is Dengar and he is still in my collection now. More sentimental value than anything. Hes been through the wars though. Thrown down the stairs, burried in the garden, taken swimming lessions in the bath. Happy days :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom