Header image

does anyone known the value

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
dlhibbert
New User
New User

does anyone known the value

Postby dlhibbert » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:29 am

Hello this is my first time on the site but have read many posts in the past and you guys do excellent work. I have a force unleashed Darth maul figure and was wondering if anyone knew its value? Looked online and goes from anything between £50 to £90 dont know how to post images sorry
Get in there you big furry oaf I dont care what you smell

lejackal
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: does anyone known the value

Postby lejackal » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:36 pm

dlhibbert
New User
New User

Postby dlhibbert » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Thanks that shed some light on it. I must have been looking at well over priced sites. Thanks http://m.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Unleash ... 1751466522

chiffy
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby chiffy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi mate and welcome to the forum. Unfortunatly, with the majority of modern stuff, it doesnt hold much value. I sold a couple of boxed unopened unleashed figs last year for £10 each!

dlhibbert
New User
New User

Postby dlhibbert » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:02 pm

I have a large collection of tri logo green and red card figures and some episode 1 and attack of the clones with jango fett deluxe all boxed do you have any idea about the value I should look for for them. I'm a bit shocked that after 20 years they are not worth what I thought

MarkG
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby MarkG » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:03 pm

dlhibbert wrote:I have a large collection of tri logo green and red card figures and some episode 1 and attack of the clones with jango fett deluxe all boxed do you have any idea about the value I should look for for them. I'm a bit shocked that after 20 years they are not worth what I thought

POTF2 Red cards are about £7-£10, green cards around £5 dependant on character and variation.

Episode 1 stuff about £5 too. The only ones commanding £10+ are R2-B1, Amidala Ascension Gun, Sio Bibble & TC-14. Deluxe maybe £8.

Modern stuff has hardy any value... Everyone jumped onto the 'collecting' bandwagon so carded and boxed stuff is as common as the day it was released.

Just look at the recent Force Awakens figures... started off at £10... now in most places for £2. Rogue One figures are dropping at retail too now.
Wanted - Instruction sheets and Stormtrooper cardbacks preferably....
Lili Ledy Boxed Speeder Bike

dlhibbert
New User
New User

Postby dlhibbert » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Thanks for your help, I thought I was sitting on a gold mine but they seem to have lost value in some cases. :| So glad I found this forum been a great help. :P

Nasha
New User
New User

Postby Nasha » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:58 am

Having just started moving from an enthusiast, to a collector, i too have found the value is in the vintage stuff.

Which is fine by me, because i can satisfy my Yoda obsession more cheaply at the moment, grabbing the occasional rare piece when the price is right (often in used condition).

Glad i went forum hunting and found this forum too! I hail from Australia myself, and we didn't get a lot of the collectible stuff from the 80's and 90's. Even now there's stuff available in other countries that we don't have :(

Return to “Modern Collecting”