Header image

Help needed to value

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Tweetsy
New User
New User

Help needed to value

Postby Tweetsy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:35 pm

Hi new to all this and would like some help please. I have these 2 sealed figures and was wondering if someone could please give me an idea of what they could be worth. Was given them to help raise funds for our Doggy Daycare so keen to know just what we could get for them. Thank you x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

coomber75
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Help needed to value

Postby coomber75 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:40 pm

welcome
im afraid to say probably not that much in the value stakes, you may want to post it further down in the modern thread those guys will be able to give you a better idea

chiffy
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby chiffy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Hi Tweetsy, Sorry to say this but the price it cost you to get them both graded is probably more than theyre worth. You would struggle to get £10 each if they were ungraded and not in acrylic. I would suggest putting them on ebay for maybe £30 each and hopefully someone may find a home for them.

Somewhere beneath the murky Dagobah swamp lies chiffy's feedback thread. Please use or abuse.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13553

Tweetsy
New User
New User

Postby Tweetsy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:55 pm

chiffy wrote:Hi Tweetsy, Sorry to say this but the price it cost you to get them both graded is probably more than theyre worth. You would struggle to get £10 each if they were ungraded and not in acrylic. I would suggest putting them on ebay for maybe £30 each and hopefully someone may find a home for them.

Thank you very much, we were given them both like this so anything is a bonus for our Doggy Day Care Fundraising x

Tweetsy
New User
New User

Postby Tweetsy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:58 pm

coomber75 wrote:welcome
im afraid to say probably not that much in the value stakes, you may want to post it further down in the modern thread those guys will be able to give you a better idea

Awe thank you for your reply and taking the time to answer, sorry I have posted in the wrong place :) x

coomber75
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby coomber75 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:48 pm

not a problem hope you get the best price you can for the fund :D

Return to “Modern Collecting”