Header image

Ideas of value / possible bulk sale

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Russ J
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: Ideas of value / possible bulk sale

Postby Russ J » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:57 pm

All depends on what's classed as nice and what's classed not as nice :lol: :D

Do you have a price in mind for the three figures posted mate

Jaguar180180
Regular
Regular

Postby Jaguar180180 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:29 pm

That's why I started this thread because I haven't really got an idea of prices.

naughtyjedi
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby naughtyjedi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:56 am

I'm gonna step in and help. Think of me as a more camp Cilla Black on blind date really wanting to put two people together. I really want to encourage the blessed matrimony of Russ J's cash with Jaguars lovely bits and bobs. (sounds like a lot of relationships to be fair).

I must admit when I saw the long sabers I automatically thought.. oooh. I missed those, they are rare. Then I looked at prices and they are not so rare.

the THX leaflet last went for £12.50 on sunday (plus £1 postage bizarrely) in a bidding war. Add in the other two long sabers and I reckon around the £20-25 including shipping would be a fair price IMHO.

So guys, do I need to buy a new hat???????

then, if you think thats okay, Id like to know if the ESB parker game cartridge has all the leaflet paraphernalia with it, and the game cartridge. Then if it has I'll be dead interested as well as the MB jigsaw.

Russ J
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Russ J » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:48 am

I saw the THX leaflet Luke go for the £12.50 as well also the other two I'm interested in selling for the said amounts....I were gonna post about these but got side tracked..

Not too sure if you've thought of any prices mate but I'd give you £7 each posted per figure (total £21 posted ) ....it's up to you Jaguar180180

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:02 am

I've no idea on the modern Star Wars also as others have mentioned but would think the Lion-O would be somewhere around the £100 mark and I'd be interested in it if Mike passes on it so keep me in mind.

Best of luck with deciding which way to go with it as it really depends on if you want to let it all go together or piece some of it out.

Ian

Jaguar180180
Regular
Regular

Postby Jaguar180180 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:33 am

Thanks for all the input guys,first off I have some serious concerns about the X-wing Luke being resealed il dig the figure out and do some pics for you experts all the others look perfect though.saying that I don't think it's worth selling for £21 posted il be left with buttons after costs.as for the games il get them out and open up apost pics I have genuinely never looked.and lastly lion-o il be keeping until I can get a better idea of what it's worth as prices seem patchy to say the least from £800 on eBay ( I know rediculous) to the £100 just offered now.

I do have a man cold and busy sorting things out as I'm away on Wednesday till near enough March but I will still check in with this seeing you have all been so helpful,thankyou all.

naughtyjedi
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby naughtyjedi » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:22 am

Jaguar, just out of interest, how much did you pay for this stuff?

Jaguar180180
Regular
Regular

Postby Jaguar180180 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Some of the things still stickers on the long light sabre ones I'm pretty sure we're a tenner apiece other figures 2 one 3 quid a piece.by the looks of things I'm gonna lose money on most of the stuff in my modern collection and I made a little bit on my vintage collection I sold last week.out of all the new stuff they released was anything rare or limited? really? everybody saved everything kept everything neat and packed away.its just that I have a large boring purchase coming up and anything which can go or not being used is on its way.i have alot of DVD collectors sets and things of that nature.

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Jaguar180180 wrote:Thanks for all the input guys,first off I have some serious concerns about the X-wing Luke being resealed il dig the figure out and do some pics for you experts all the others look perfect though.saying that I don't think it's worth selling for £21 posted il be left with buttons after costs.as for the games il get them out and open up apost pics I have genuinely never looked.and lastly lion-o il be keeping until I can get a better idea of what it's worth as prices seem patchy to say the least from £800 on eBay ( I know rediculous) to the £100 just offered now.

I do have a man cold and busy sorting things out as I'm away on Wednesday till near enough March but I will still check in with this seeing you have all been so helpful,thankyou all.

The £800 on eBay does sound crazy high unless it's an AFA 90 and on an 8 back (looks like yours is 15 or something). I have no real idea as to value of these as they are all over the place and the price I mentioned was somewhere around what I would be willing to pay for it but I've no idea what others would think (including Mike).

All the best with it all though, some nice bits and bobs you have.

Ian

Michael Sith
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Michael Sith » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Lion o is a 14 back not an 8 back

As with SW there are Differnt country's that they came from and different releases, the early 8 backs are the ones that get decent money but unless it's a rarer variant and as you say Afa in an acrylic case then £800 is daft, as we all know you can ask what price you want doesn't mean you'll get it.

I picked up with my lad a Mumra ( resealed) for £25 a Slithe reseal for a tenner I think and several cards and figures for £50 in total
The Lion O is worth what a buyer will pay as with all things. My advice has been look around, look at completed sold listings come up with a price your comfortable with then see how it goes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"What is thy bidding, my master?"

brownbear29
Regular
Regular

Postby brownbear29 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:33 am

Hi. I'd be interested in the POTF2 Airspeeder at £14 + postage.

I'm with the others on valuation, best bet is grouped lots on eBay.
I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win.
Obi-wan focus - seeking low-end SW, ESB & POTF MOCs
My Feedback | My WTB | My FS

Jaguar180180
Regular
Regular

Postby Jaguar180180 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:42 am

brownbear29 wrote:Hi. I'd be interested in the POTF2 Airspeeder at £14 + postage.

I'm with the others on valuation, best bet is grouped lots on eBay.

Sorry for late reply I'm on hols at the moment I'd pretty much put this on the back burner really dunno what I'm gonna do.thanks for the offer but selling one piece doesn't really light my fire so il hold out for now sorry to mess you about.

Jaguar180180
Regular
Regular

Postby Jaguar180180 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Found up some comics a couple still have the free gifts that come with them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jaguar180180
Regular
Regular

Postby Jaguar180180 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:20 am

Any interest anyone?forgot bout this thread.

naughtyjedi
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby naughtyjedi » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:20 pm

yes.. a lot of interest. just depends if you have prices in mind

Return to “Modern Collecting”