Opened collection advice.

Dan_In_Stoke

Youngling
Hi,

This is my first post here and I'm looking for advice about my collection.

I have a lot of modern figures / vehicles from POFT2 (1995-2000), Episode 1, all at some point were opened and displayed on a shelf.
I have the boxes, cards and all the accessories.

I've also got lots of opened micromachine action fleet vechicles.

I realise there isn't much value to them, a) being modern and b) being opened, but they are in boxes in the loft taking up space and I doubt they will increase in value so looking to get rid of them.

How easy is it going to be sell them as a job lot or individually ?

Richard_H

Grand Master
tbh they are worth very little. I've been buying modern carded for £2-3 each for a while. Your best bet is to stick on ebay as lots together. i.e. all TPM....

Dan_In_Stoke

Youngling
Hi,

Yea I figured they wouldn't be worth much, I just want to get rid of them. Not a big fan of the Ebay/Paypal monopoly but if that's the best way.

Just another quick question, is there much value to the PC games, the ones on floppy disc like the original Xwing games and cd-rom like dark force. I have a pile of those in those overly large boxes too.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Dan_In_Stoke said:
Just another quick question, is there much value to the PC games, the ones on floppy disc like the original Xwing games and cd-rom like dark force. I have a pile of those in those overly large boxes too.

Most of the PC games only hold significant value if still sealed. If open but complete and in nice condition they can still be worth £10-20 each.

Spewson

I'd be interested in your action fleet stuff. I've recently started collecting it. Let me know if you've still got it and want to shift it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom