home and bargains got new 6 inch black series in

grinchy

Sith Lord
Thought i'd make another post letting you guys know about the new wave of black series in home and bargains now £5.99
fin%20pic_zpsnoyynl9l.jpg

dlhibbert

Padawan
I live in Warrington and we have 3 home and bargains and none of them have these. Anyone in the north west know one that has them in ?

dlhibbert

Padawan
Ok I found some of these in a home bargains outside of where I live. I noticed the numbers on the side and have got 2,11,12 and 14 does anyone know where I can find a full list of this range these are my first black series and I love them

grinchy

Sith Lord
Glad you managed to find them, I've been checking my local places out and they have already sold out of these, thought I could snag a few for those who couldn't get them, no dice unfortunately
As for a full list i'm not sure if there is one online, theres around 30 altogether i think

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
This might help, not up on modern so may be off track, anyway check it out...

http://jedibusiness.com/star-wars-figures.aspx?type=toyline&typeName=6bs

grinchy

Sith Lord
Picked up Rey with BB8, nice paint on both and no issues, comes with the sabre which was nice, found the rest of them again but unfortunately they were packed in the box upside down and I didn't think anyone would want them like that, definitely came from the factory like that as they were still sealed,

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
You know I never looked twice at the black series but now I think I might be getting hooked...the detail on these is amazing... Anyone else bitten?

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
Bloody hell grinchy, that looks awesome! Just found on forbidden planet it's £5 plus £1 postage for Finn and the flame trooper....am I wrong to get these out of their boxes?! Got the San Diego obi wan at memorabilia, couldn't stop myself!

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate
Yeah that offer sounds good, as for getting them out the boxes, I don't but lots of people do, they do look great on display, haven't seen the new obi in person yet, soon as I do I bet i'll pull the trigger to

Spookedhippie

Sith Lord
With the hologram of leia on his table, it just pushes it over the edge...will try and remember to take some pics over the weekend

Gaz46&2

Padawan
I found them in the Thurrock branch (Lakeside retail park). They had Rey, Kylo Ren, FO Snowtrooper and the Imperial Officer.

Also the new Marvel Legends Giant man series - £5.99 each

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
Got a good selection at the small branch near me.
Picked up Kylo Ren and Rey & BB-8.

Attachments

• IMG_20170404_151346.jpg
    IMG_20170404_151346.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 571
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom