ARGOS ONLINE - reduced U-Wing and TIE Striker

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Argos online have got the following deals for easter weekend

TIE Striker down to £13.99 from £39.99

U-Wing down to £19.99 from £59.99

Grabbed myself a U-Wing, you can have posted to you or arrange pick up from any store within 24 hours.

http://www.argos.co.uk/search/u%252Dwing/

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dammit. That's £19.99 I had and now I have a U-Wing and a bigger storage issue than I had before. I don't need it, not convinced I want it but for £20 how can I say no? Thanks Stu.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Dammit. That's £19.99 I had and now I have a U-Wing and a bigger storage issue than I had before. I don't need it, not convinced I want it but for £20 how can I say no? Thanks Stu.

Need to get yourself a TIE Striker to fight with it now

Russ J

Jedi Master
That's a great price each of these two pieces....I thought I got a good deal but these blow my deals away 8) nice one...a great deal for anyone who needs these for their collections or just buying for their kids 8)

r5-d4cus

Padawan
I got these from Argos for £25 and £15 and thought that was decent value, bargain!

Although the original price they came out at was outrageous. I don't usually bother buying anything new now and wait til it gets put on offer then snap it up at a decent price - my kid's going to be opening TFA and Clone Wars toys for years to come!

Russ J

Jedi Master
StarWarsFan said:
Hopefully the ACT AT will be reduced soon.

This is what I'm waiting for as well....Smyths and TRU have theirs for around £199.99 ....but ballax to that I want one but not that desperate to pay that amount of cash :lol:

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
tried to limit my modern and to stay away from argo's but found myself there today and ordered the u wing at £19.99 think I need some counselling at modern star wars anonymous but just could not resist it at 20 quid, pick it up tomorrow, "still can't get used to the nerf invasion of everything thou but if I was 8 again I would prob luv it" :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yeah, I'll be sit for the AT-AT to go down to 50-60 before buying that. The large Black Series TIE is now under £60 so can see it happening.

Opened up the U -Wing. Although I'm not a massive fan of the ship itself I'm very impressed with the quality of the toy for £20. Above £30 and I'd be feeling less happy. At £60 I'd be throwing a hissy fit :lol:

Great nerf gun fun (and it packs a punch!) and nice action on the wings A solid feeling build and amazing value for money.

indianawars

Sith Lord
Oh man, am I glad I sold all mine before Argos stiffed over all the little people... clever business strategy really. Cut their losses on wholesale, sell what they have remaining, and make sure everyone else is stuck with their stock. But saying all that... I might have to pick myself one up at that price too :lol:

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Happy with the u wing like it more than I thought I would, nice wing action, saw some tfa and r1 reduced speeder bike type's and other smaller ships for £9.99 in Smyths but didn't bite only buy the items I really like now a days, had some of the 12" figs for a fiver also Jyn and Finn but they don't do much for me so left them

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Russ J said:
StarWarsFan said:
Hopefully the ACT AT will be reduced soon.

This is what I'm waiting for as well....Smyths and TRU have theirs for around £199.99 ....but ballax to that I want one but not that desperate to pay that amount of cash :lol:

My local TRU still has it at £299.99!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom