toys r us price match

dlhibbert

Padawan
Just found out trs will match any price from any large retailer so I asked will they match Argos on black series figures at £10 and they did so got a few figures. Hovertank driver should be £25

Attachments

• WP_20170417_003.jpg
    WP_20170417_003.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 512

dlhibbert

Padawan
You have to prove the price by showing them the other retailers web page and it must be in stock with said retailer but Argos online is always in stock :lol:

Russ J

Jedi Master
TRU are very good at keeping to their word regarding price matching from my experience....I've had a few bits I've had them price match and got the pieces within minutes of showing them 'proof' of the lower prices IE....showing them the price online....also there's been a few bits I've bought that they've honored the price on the price card...basically I've taken the toy to the cash desk and it's flashed up full rrp price but I've shown them the price adjustment they have done and they've sold it to me for that price....which tbh they should but I've had similar experiences from other stores (non toy stuff) and the twats won't budge saying it must have been an error and they can't let me have the item for the lower price :x

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom