Thanks ASDA

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
Thanks to ASDA i got myself a nice little :lol: display

K2SO%20Display_zpsfqgqbgpu.jpg

av6

Jedi Knight
Lovely!

I managed to snag all three displays from a local Morrisons store. The Stormtrooper, Deathtrooper and the K-2SO. :mrgreen:

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
av6 said:
Lovely!

I managed to snag all three displays from a local Morrisons store. The Stormtrooper, Deathtrooper and the K-2SO. :mrgreen:
nice one
i have my k2so on display in front room :D missus is being good to me :lol:
do you have them on display ?

av6

Jedi Knight
I've got the Stormtrooper on display in the spare/collection room. I'm a bit pushed for space to have the other two displayed, so they're SAFELY folded away in a safe place. I can't tell you how suprised I was when the store told me that I could have all three.

Sounds like you have a nice and understanding missus. My other half is exactly the same. :D

av6

Jedi Knight
I also managed to get the DVD sale stand from WH Smith that I was pleased with. Doesn't hold a torch to the character standees though.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
av6 said:
I also managed to get the DVD sale stand from WH Smith that I was pleased with. Doesn't hold a torch to the character standees though.

I went looking for one of these hoping I might stretch my VHS, DVD and Blu Ray SW films in it, but couldn't find one anywhere... good pick-up in my book

av6

Jedi Knight
I tell you what, if you pay the postage you can have the one I've got. I don't really have the room for it to be honest.

I'M KEEPING THE CHARACTER STANDEES THOUGH. Room or not. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom