Header image

Po-Zu TFA shoes.....

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
ScruffyLookingNH
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Po-Zu TFA shoes.....

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu May 04, 2017 1:52 pm

I'm not usually a fan of expensive merchandise that isn't a toy, but I have to admit at being impressed with the look of these, even if they are a but pricey. That said, their biggest ticket item comes in at less than a Blue Snag and who wouldn't want Wookie boots like those?!? Shame they're just for lassies and kids:

https://po-zu.com/collections/star-wars-mens

I like the Converse style boots, but at £120 I'd probably want to leave them in the damned box.

SAVORY100
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Po-Zu TFA shoes.....

Postby SAVORY100 » Fri May 05, 2017 9:50 am

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:I'm not usually a fan of expensive merchandise that isn't a toy, but I have to admit at being impressed with the look of these, even if they are a but pricey. That said, their biggest ticket item comes in at less than a Blue Snag and who wouldn't want Wookie boots like those?!? Shame they're just for lassies and kids:

https://po-zu.com/collections/star-wars-mens

I like the Converse style boots, but at £120 I'd probably want to leave them in the damned box.

Interesting how the Men's ones are marketed more by character (if you hover over); the majority pop up a Star Wars actor/character, whereas the women's are more stylist led images
I do agree though, for what they are, they're pretty nice. I won't be buying them myself, they're not quite right, but they are good.
On the hunt for items for my Han Original big head / pinhead focus

WANTS LIST

HAN SOLO FOCUS

CUSTOMS SHOWCASE

Dr_Ball_MD
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: Po-Zu TFA shoes.....

Postby Dr_Ball_MD » Fri May 05, 2017 2:02 pm

I like the look of those. My girlfirend has a pair of wookkie boots similar to those.

Return to “Modern Collecting”