favourite modern figure

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Let's see you your favourite modern figure - the figure you bought and immediately went and bought another to keep carded or the one that has made it on to your desk.

Here's mine - vintage collection Dagobah Luke - absolutely superb figure. The sculpt is spot on, love the sleeves on his flight suit, just looks as though he's crawled out of the swamp. His finger on the trigger and lightsaber hanging from his belt.

Attachments

• WP_20170611_19_33_22_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170611_19_33_22_Pro.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 877

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I love the First Order Snowtrooper.

Attachments

• First-Order-Snowtrooper-Officer_02.jpg
    First-Order-Snowtrooper-Officer_02.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 862

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Using a stock image rather than my own, but this guys was my favourite Kenner figure and probably my favourite modern figure (the vintage collection Quinlan Vos comes a close second)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 857

grinchy

Sith Lord
Both good choices, here's mine another stock photo, but the gammy guard from the vintage collection, just a great all round figure, great sculpt, accessories, soft goods, cool
SW_Gamorrean_Guard_1D_zpsvgxat9mi.jpg

av6

Jedi Knight
I wish that I'd have bought more of them now. I never intended on buying any of them until I saw the Stormtroooper. Then I gave in and bought a few more characters, then by this time I'd missed loads and they're starting to disappear off the shelves now. Oh well!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom