please advise how much this Luke Skywalker would be worth? Thanks

Attachments

• LS.png
    LS.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 572

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I moved your post to the correct section. That's a modern item and definitely doesn't belong in the "vintage collecting" section. Rookie mistake, don't worry.

You'll have more luck getting a valuation if you provide a little more info. We see dozens of one post wonders who turn up asking for a price then never post again, even to say thanks, and go straight to Ebay asking for three times what they were told the item was worth.

PrincessKenner

oopss sorry........yes I am knew to these kind of websites (old aged techo-phobe) but have been given many star wars figures and got told that ones made by Kenner are worth more than Hasbro ones - obviously not the case. I apologise if I have offended by posting incorrectly but honestly do not have a clue how to use these pages ! Anyway I will not mither any more and just try to sell the stuff I have some other way. Thanks.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Don't worry about it. You weren't the first and you won't be the last.

Sadly i don't know anything about the prices of your modern items but a quick search on Ebay should show you what similar items have gone for. As it is modern it won't be much though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom