Sith Lord
Are you excited to click the link? :D

http://news.toyark.com/2017/07/30/star-wars-last-jedi-toys-panama-265008

Some nice ones for me.

Ian

Russ J

Jedi Master
They'll all be on my shopping list :D

Lets just hope that Hasbro distribute them evenly around the UK and not have any awkward hard to get figures like they did with TFA and Rogue One figures...ie...Ackbar (TFA).....Thrawn (Rogue One) just to name a few :roll:

With them being officially 'let loose' on Force Friday i wonder if Hasbro will release any more waves of Rogue One items (3.75 items)....that films figures have only been on the market for less than a year and Hasbro haven't released no where near the amount that they did with TFA toys.....its very quick how toy lines become 'yesterdays' toys with the hurried release of a newer films toys.....

Palifan

Sith Lord
Russ J said:
They'll all be on my shopping list :D

Lets just hope that Hasbro distribute them evenly around the UK and not have any awkward hard to get figures like they did with TFA and Rogue One figures...ie...Ackbar (TFA).....Thrawn (Rogue One) just to name a few :roll:

With them being officially 'let loose' on Force Friday i wonder if Hasbro will release any more waves of Rogue One items (3.75 items)....that films figures have only been on the market for less than a year and Hasbro haven't released no where near the amount that they did with TFA toys.....its very quick how toy lines become 'yesterdays' toys with the hurried release of a newer films toys.....

I get the feeling that's it for Rogue One although I wouldn't be surprised to see either a super articulated Vintage Collection release or maybe the odd random character thrown into a wave of what ever the series of the time is (probably going to be a re-pack though judging by the way we had TFA characters in Rogue One packaging). You've got to wonder if some stores have an option to send unsold figures back to Hasbro if they just open them up and stick them in the latest packaging they have.

It is a different time with the way these figures are getting released now due to frequency of theatrical releases. Han Solo could well be hot on the heals of TLJ if they stick to the release schedule so it's going to possible be an even shorter run for the next in the new trilogy. I guess there will be a bigger gap after next year from what we've seen recently so I'm sure they'll find something to plug in and sell to us all (Vintage Collection springs to mind).

I did embrace both TFA and Rogue One with their toy releases but I feel that I'll cut way back with the next releases. It's hard not to get wrapped up in all the fun, especially with seeing SW of any type hanging on the pegs but I can see it's going to be never ending from now on so it's time to be really choosy for me. I will have to get the old man Luke though to go with his dead grey haired friend Han and Rey is looking pretty good in her new colours so I'm sure I'll pick one of those up......Poe with his loose helmet is also nice.....oh no, it's happening again! :lol:

Ian

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Couple of nice looking figures there.
Luke and Chewie, Hux is ok.
I only get these for my son, who already must have 100 figures so probably don't need any, but know I will get a bunch. To be fair, after a few month prices drop fast, especially on the vehicles, so I recon a fair few will end up here over the next 12 months or so.

Palifan

Sith Lord
What is that thing packed with Chewie?! Looks a bit cutsey to me and is probably one of those birds that are Luke's island, I hope they know what they're doing :?

(I did spell cutsey cuts and then looked up the description - cutsie: name given to a guy who is very flamboyant, has a cheeky smile and runs away wen u try to touch his bum. Omg Ronan ur sucha cutsie;). :lol:

Ian

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Old Luke is top of my list of figures I want from this line... Unfortunately, I have the feeling he will be difficult to find out in the wild... My local toy shop is still trying to sell TFA, and even Rebels figures, at full price!

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
Nita Nitro said:
Old Luke is top of my list of figures I want from this line... Unfortunately, I have the feeling he will be difficult to find out in the wild... My local toy shop is still trying to sell TFA, and even Rebels figures, at full price!

Well, I got a Finn Stormtrooper for £ 3,57 at a local toy shop trying to sell the remaining bits of TFA (even has a Rebels Rex for the same price) :D

But that Force Link looks like a CommTech reader to me :? Although I liked the CommTech reader at the time of Episode I :wink:

Well, must have Luke master, Kylo and Rey anyway. Hope there will be plenty of them... :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom