Header image

40th Anniversary figures?

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

40th Anniversary figures?

Postby Palifan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:56 am

Just wondered if anyone has had any trouble picking up the 2nd wave of these?

I'm only after the Sand People figure on the card and have had it on order for ages but no show yet. I know they've made it to retail in a limited amount here in the US but I did read that they may have cancelled all orders for this wave for some reason, anyone have any more info on it?

It's quite frustrating as it's pushing the prices up for these things on eBay and I really don't understand why they couldn't just get them out there.

Ian

cbs1344g
New User
New User

Re: 40th Anniversary figures?

Postby cbs1344g » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:54 am

Yes always look for wave two, but don't want to be ripped off. I have wave one with luke X-Wing and r5-d4..

I you find UK stock let me know

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:18 pm

cbs1344g wrote:Yes always look for wave two, but don't want to be ripped off. I have wave one with luke X-Wing and r5-d4..

I you find UK stock let me know

I'm based in the US but have had no luck out here in the stores other than Luke, Leia and Ben from wave 1. I'd read that they weren't going to be producing any more and that only the biggest stockists of these figures were going to have their shipments fulfilled. Not great news although they did say that about wave 1 but we're still being promised solid filled shipping boxes of both R2 and Han. We'll have to wait and see if these ever show up but I've ordered an R2 that I'm missing and hoping for the best as I don't want to pay these inflated prices either.

I did pick up a half reasonable Sand People yesterday at a price I can live with but if they really don't end up producing more these figures could become quite sort after in time.

Ian

TRILOGY COLLECTOR
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby TRILOGY COLLECTOR » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:17 pm

I have all 14 figures now --- just looking for red eye Vadar now (1st variant) --- have all 15 :D

Retailer may not get them in UK and US as heard from a source they have stopped production but don't know if it true or not.
"The force is strong with this one."

Bunglebubs
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Bunglebubs » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Shops round here have none ive had to splash out on average £40 per figure :evil: :o
There is no spoon!

Return to “Modern Collecting”