40th Anniversary figures?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Just wondered if anyone has had any trouble picking up the 2nd wave of these?

I'm only after the Sand People figure on the card and have had it on order for ages but no show yet. I know they've made it to retail in a limited amount here in the US but I did read that they may have cancelled all orders for this wave for some reason, anyone have any more info on it?

It's quite frustrating as it's pushing the prices up for these things on eBay and I really don't understand why they couldn't just get them out there.

Ian

cbs1344g

Youngling
Yes always look for wave two, but don't want to be ripped off. I have wave one with luke X-Wing and r5-d4..

I you find UK stock let me know

Palifan

Sith Lord
cbs1344g said:
Yes always look for wave two, but don't want to be ripped off. I have wave one with luke X-Wing and r5-d4..

I you find UK stock let me know

I'm based in the US but have had no luck out here in the stores other than Luke, Leia and Ben from wave 1. I'd read that they weren't going to be producing any more and that only the biggest stockists of these figures were going to have their shipments fulfilled. Not great news although they did say that about wave 1 but we're still being promised solid filled shipping boxes of both R2 and Han. We'll have to wait and see if these ever show up but I've ordered an R2 that I'm missing and hoping for the best as I don't want to pay these inflated prices either.

I did pick up a half reasonable Sand People yesterday at a price I can live with but if they really don't end up producing more these figures could become quite sort after in time.

Ian

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
I have all 14 figures now --- just looking for red eye Vadar now (1st variant) --- have all 15 :D

Retailer may not get them in UK and US as heard from a source they have stopped production but don't know if it true or not.

lejackal

Grand Master
TRILOGY COLLECTOR said:
https://www.staractionfigures.co.uk/category-62/SW640w2.html

PRE-ORDER NOW :D

WAVE 2 -- DUE JAN 2018
I just came online to post this having had an email, looks like you've saved me the effort :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks for the heads up and they've turned up in the US as well as a pre-sale.

Shame I've pretty much picked up this set now separately but at least I only paid just under double for each figure with shipping which could have been a whole lot worse. Also the Jawa I was sent smelt a bit (think the guy was trying to cover the smoke smell) and when I mentioned it he refunded me all my money and said I could keep it, result! :D

Just Chewbacca to get now but it's a shame I can't find any online store that will sell these separately.

Ian

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I have a Jawa and a death squad commander id be happy to swap for a wave 1 figures.

cbs1344g

Youngling
My wave two figure should be here this week. Been waiting ages.. so that will be me complete Inc r5 and luke X-Wing
Happy days

Palifan

Sith Lord
cbs1344g said:
My wave two figure should be here this week. Been waiting ages.. so that will be me complete Inc r5 and luke X-Wing
Happy days

I'm up to date also except for the R5 and Luke X-Wing which I'm not going for (unless I happen upon an R5 over here in the US in a shop). They do look nice all together and I'm looking forward to more of the same with the 40th Anniversary of ESB, which I'm sure they'll make. I bet Boba Fett ends up as some sort of convention exclusive though :roll:

Ian

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
My Wave 2 finally arrived from Forbidden Planet last week. Now I'm just waiting for GW to make a case for the stand to display them all :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom