Last Jedi Wave 1

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Dam it.

Can't resist a Luke Skywalker Jedi Master.

Saw these Last Jedi figures for sale last month. Decided to go pick up a Luke and he seems to be sold out everywhere.

There also seems to be a limited supply of Rose and Paige. Dave Tree suggested that its because these are first issue figures so more likely to sell before the rest.

I'm I just having bad luck?

What turned out to be a hunt for Luke, has become an obsession.

I'm gonna need BB-8's help and a trip to Ireland at this rate.

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
My thoughts are that Luke is probably a long awaited figure for many of us, and most of us will pay the going rate for him - that and with my experience locally, where there is little or no figures on the shelves, it could cause difficulties in finding him.
In saying that, I did see plenty of him in Forbidden Planet recently, at £10.99, which I felt was a bit too dear, but may be worth a try? :)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah, tried:

Forbidden Planet
ASDA
Smyths
WH Smiths
Argos
Sainsburys

and Cardiff Film and Comic Con and there is exactly zero Lukes. :?

I can see plenty on eBay being flipped. Don't particularly want to pay additional P+P either so hoping to find in the wild.

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
He seems to be getting snapped up, alright....
I'll keep my eyes peeled for him around here and will let you know if I see him anywhere :)

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Must admit I'm tempted to get a luke too , how much do they retail for ?.... if you can find one that is

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
BAM.
Now to find Paige and Rose.

When's wave 2 arriving?

Attachments

• IMG_1495.JPG
    IMG_1495.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 958

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've had no problem finding any of them luckily. Strangely enough Paige & Rose seem to be the most common here. Luke does seem to be less commom though.

Happy to try and pick anything up :D

I just got back from picking 8 more up to finish these.

37312009691_2ca25f12ca_b.jpg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
I wish they had kept the Kylo/Death Trooper style header.

Not to fussed on a the white package either, but maybe as a set

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Was really trying not to buy any new stuff but looked at it in quite a few shops. I was surprised that many stores which had loads of TFA stuff had hardly any new stuff. Luke's are thin on the ground but I saw one in Sainsbury's and couldn't resist. He's got a bit of a Madine vibe. The packaging isn't up too much, not sure about the white?

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Nice pick up guys....Luke's are hard but not impossible to find :D

Card design is different to what I expected - but Hasbro is trying to cut costs by making the card and figures smaller but on a plus note, the sculpt are much more realistic when you compare them too, the force awakens/rogue one line.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Are people finding that there's less stuff on shelves? TFA stuff was everywhere, I've only seen the new stuff in a few stores and not many items either. I reckon they got burned badly with Constable Zuvio figures that they aren't holding the stock. I bet Hasbro are pressuring Disney to give him a big part in the new film just to clear the old stuff. :p

Attachments

• E76F9621-8FA4-4092-80D7-59869C877916.jpeg
    E76F9621-8FA4-4092-80D7-59869C877916.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 538

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I picked up two Luke's from my local Tesco today, holding on to them for now. Probably give one to my son for Christmas and the other one will keep mint but have no plans collecting any more so if someone really needs one when they are not in the shops anymore you know I have one.

I paid £10 for him. :)

av6

Jedi Knight
So far I've managed to pick three Lukes up. I knew it would be a hard one to pick up, so I've bought them as I've seen them.
As previously mentioned, it really is a shame that 'The Last Jedi' is missing from the cards.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom