Header image

Last Jedi Wave 1

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Darth Bobby
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: Last Jedi Wave 1

Postby Darth Bobby » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:22 pm

Was really trying not to buy any new stuff but looked at it in quite a few shops. I was surprised that many stores which had loads of TFA stuff had hardly any new stuff. Luke’s are thin on the ground but I saw one in Sainsbury’s and couldn’t resist. He’s got a bit of a Madine vibe. The packaging isn’t up too much, not sure about the white?

TRILOGY COLLECTOR
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby TRILOGY COLLECTOR » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:16 pm

Nice pick up guys....Luke's are hard but not impossible to find :D

Card design is different to what I expected - but Hasbro is trying to cut costs by making the card and figures smaller but on a plus note, the sculpt are much more realistic when you compare them too, the force awakens/rogue one line.
"The force is strong with this one."

Darth Bobby
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Darth Bobby » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Are people finding that there’s less stuff on shelves? TFA stuff was everywhere, I’ve only seen the new stuff in a few stores and not many items either. I reckon they got burned badly with Constable Zuvio figures that they aren’t holding the stock. I bet Hasbro are pressuring Disney to give him a big part in the new film just to clear the old stuff. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

theforceuk
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby theforceuk » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:23 pm

I picked up two Luke's from my local Tesco today, holding on to them for now. Probably give one to my son for Christmas and the other one will keep mint but have no plans collecting any more so if someone really needs one when they are not in the shops anymore you know I have one.

I paid £10 for him. :)
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

av6
Regular
Regular

Postby av6 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:58 pm

So far I've managed to pick three Lukes up. I knew it would be a hard one to pick up, so I've bought them as I've seen them.
As previously mentioned, it really is a shame that 'The Last Jedi' is missing from the cards.

Return to “Modern Collecting”