Opening the packets?

col

Padawan
Im just starting to collect modern figures,and ill probably get a few vehicles eventually too,but what im wondering is if i open them and put them on display in some way,would it spoil the collection,or being modern would it make much difference?What is your opinions guys?
The temptation to get em out of the packets is strong i must admit :D

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
don't think it will make much difference to overall value with the modern figures :)
Alot easier to display that way!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Modern figures should be opened but they only cost about a fiver each you could always buy two and keep one carded !! :lol:

col

Padawan
Cheers roundster,i think your right,craignwo4life thats an idea,but the reason i can get what i get is because of the not too dear prices,so maybe something to think about.

Bollux

Grand Master
get them opened, they wont be worth anything in the future as so many people are keeping them MOC still!

Get them open, pose them, play with them and enjoy them

col

Padawan
Bollux said:
get them opened, they wont be worth anything in the future as so many people are keeping them MOC still!

Get them open, pose them, play with them and enjoy them

Well theres my excuse :D But the other excuse to buy them of maybe being worth a little in years to come has gone if the missus sees this thread :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom