Black Series 3.75" - 47 MOC - What are they worth ?

Geekymonkey

Padawan
Hello people,

I need help with a valuation please, I want to sell but due to recent retrospective memory loss I can't for the life of me recall the value, so help please ? I posted them on FB for sale after I was told a value, I have taken it down as I realistically have no idea and I trust SWFUK members more..

Thanks for your time,

Guy

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 617
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.3 KB · Views: 637
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 613

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
what was the valuation given?

these will become reasonably collectable as the black series 3.75" will become the new Vintage Collection line. Some have a scarcity value, some not so much. Ive got a couple and the articulation is superb. But its likely a lot of the actual figures will reappear on the VC.

The packaging on some of the earlier ones was really poor and I remember on the Dagobah Luke I have, the bubble removed itself. The Padme is a breathtakingly good sculpt of Portman, and the balance of the figure means she doesn't need a stand, awesome.

Id average these out at a £4 per figure,as they all pretty much obtainable. A couple are in the £20 region.

So expect offers of around the £200, maybe a bit more. Thats what Id be prepared to pay, but then I'm a tight fisted git.

Geekymonkey

Padawan
Thanks for the response, I was told 10 quid a figure.

I think this was based on evil bay prices for some which go apparently for 40+ quid and also accounting for the fact they are no longer made, are apparently good sculpts and won't be rerelease again in the same packaging.

But to e straight, I have not a clue so just searching for prices, I was scared by the prices charged on the book of face, they seem really steep but that may be the way the hobby is going..... I hope not.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
if you sell them separately then yes, you have about £450 roughly. What some people ask for on eBay and what actually sells are two mostly different prices. A bulk deal for modern figs isn't going to get you £10 a head. Unless they are a wealthy collector. You are effectively selling the effort.

To maximise your cash, list them all for the going rate and you could fetch a tidy amount. Pablo Jill goes for somewhere around £25, however others go for sub £5
Reeyees, Shan, Plageuis, Mara Jade should get you about £100-£120 on their own

Geekymonkey

Padawan
Thanks for the advice, really appreciated. Food for thought nod time consuming, but hey I have a lot of time at the moment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom