Availability?

col

Padawan
There isnt much available round where i live,is this the norm sometimes,is there a certain time of year things are available,just seems i cant find anything local?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
toysrus have stuff in

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/SearchResults.aspx?zone=Tru&kw=star+wars+&cat=truhome\trutoys\trutoysactionfigures\&dep=true

col

Padawan
Nothing different at all,still the same couple of 30th but i have them,nothing new or any more deliveries at all,plenty of transformers stuff,but not interested in those.

col

Padawan
jabbawokkie said:
toysrus have stuff in

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/SearchResults.aspx?zone=Tru&kw=star+wars+&cat=truhome\trutoys\trutoysactionfigures\&dep=true

Cheers,but i knew that as i called there a while ago,i meant in my town.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
get these

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-3-30th-Aniversary-5-Saga-Gray-Clone-Comander_W0QQitemZ120278558257QQihZ002QQcategoryZ93842QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

col

Padawan
I like those,but i dont do ebay,and i clicked on the link for figures in toysrus,and guess what,most out of stock :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
col said:
I like those,but i dont do ebay,and i clicked on the link for figures in toysrus,and guess what,most out of stock :lol:

shame as i can see them selling at that price with it being in china

gustie

Sith Lord
sainsburys stock them in some places

cheltenham one had TACS and also those 2pack comic ones, the one with 2 people in stormtrooper disguise was pretty cool , mouse and some other guy

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Hi Col im also from darlington i collected a bit of modern 7-8 years ago before i realised vintage is the only way to go. The funny thing is i still stuck to the same budget but now i have a vintage collect worth a hell of a lot of money whereas i couldn't even get half my money back for the modern stuff. I know many vintage collectors got into the game via modern first.

I only collect carded vintage figures but if you are looking to get into vintage i could sell you a couple of c8 vintage carded figures relatively cheap approx £20 as been in the same town we could save on postage.

Just a thought as collecting modern can be a real pain due to limited shelf life and the items holding no value (present and future)

If not i hope the collecting goes well for you and if there is any specific modern your looking for let me know and ill keep my eye out for you.

Take care Jay

col

Padawan
Cheers jaymassive619,ill keep that in mind,i started collecting modern thinking it would be relatively easy to get them,but its proving harder than i thought.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom