Wtb black series 6"

Dartharnold

Padawan
Hi all, I've just discovered this fantastic series, so far got jabba, darth rotj, darth nh, stormtrooper orange, anakin orange, obi wan orange, luke and han stormtrooper disguise, chewy orange and sandtropper blue.
I'm looking mainly for the original trilogy characters, not to bothered if there boxed, must be genuine and complete.

Dartharnold

Padawan
My main source for buying the black series figures has been fleebay as nearly all the figures I'm interested in are not available from everyday shops.
I've very concerned about bootleg figures and from what I have read fleebay is bootleg city.
I've researched how to spot a fake, and the information has saved me from wasting my money, but I've found purchasing joblots of figures a cheaper way to get the higher priced figures.
Has anyone any advice how to spot a bootleg from a photo, boxed or loose?
Thanks

Hankster

Youngling
Www.staractionfigures.co.uk is the best place to purchase these figures, and for a reasonable price. The orange line Sandtrooper is currently available for a bargain £20. If you were looking for a genuine Darth Maul, then Niche gift shop on eBay had them cheap but not sure of the price now. If you don't mind damaged boxes then I think it was cheap.

There are a few fakes out there, mainly Darth Maul and Boba Fett. If it's cheap and from China or Taiwan it's fake.

There is also a black series collectors group on Facebook which is a great source of information and where you can pick up the older to figures for a reasonable price from fellow members.

Dartharnold

Padawan
Thanks for the info and website hankser, the sandtropper is one of the few figures from the orange line that I'm after!

Dartharnold

Padawan
Is there anyone else who is collecting the black series 6" out there, I'd like to chat and talk about this fantastic series and possibly swap duplicates?

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hey Arnold! I collect black series but looks like youve caught me just in time as i am trimming down my collection from the current wave if you are interested in any? Let me know if you want earlybird prices via pm before i put them up for sale\trade to the whole world in the modern for sale section! I am also clearing out alot of die cast elites. Both series are absolutly stunning, detailed and highly articulated! Speak soon matey,

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom