Force fx lightsabers MR/Hasbro

Forcefxlightsaber

Youngling
Hi Guys, I am a force fx lightsaber collector from belgium and I am looking for some final missing pieces for my Master replicas and hasbro signature series lightsabers. I Am on the lookout for a MR sw-203 Luke skywalker lightsaber and the most elusive sw-218G darth vader special Gold edition. For Hasbro signature series i am only looking for the count dooku lightsaber and obi wan (TPM) lightsabers.. anyone has any of these and willing to sell? I will make correct bids and instant payement via Paypal. Look at my collection so far, on the attached pictures or on my youtube channel : https://youtu.be/guY8ysJpy-k

May the force be with you..
Force fx lightsaber

Attachments

• IMG_9405.JPG
    IMG_9405.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 2,114
  • IMG_9471.JPG
    IMG_9471.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 2,116
  • IMG_9514.JPG
    IMG_9514.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 2,112
  • IMG_9522.JPG
    IMG_9522.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 2,114

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I have moved this to the modern collecting section for you. You can probably expect more help there.

Forcefxlightsaber

Youngling
Hi Av6,

Thanks a lot for the offer but I have the sw-203s it is the precious sw-203 (without display stand i am looking for. ) but many thx anyway. Grts

Forcefxlightsaber

Youngling
Hi jason,

That would be a lot to be honest ;-)! But I take them out every time I use them cause otherwise this would become a cost which would not be worth it ;-) easy replacable so it takes no effort.

Grts

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just whilst were on this subject and you must be quite knowledgeable on these things, i have a 209 and a 218 both still in mailer boxes. How much are they worth nowadays please mate?

Forcefxlightsaber

Youngling
Hi Mate, you should easily get 275- 300 pounds for the obi wan 209 and 225-250 pounds for the darth vader 218 with shipping box. More if your lucky and got someone bidding who needs one of them to complete their collection. I would not put them on ebay as a bidding listing but as a buy now for (max price) or make an offer listing for example. Al depends on the state of the object and box ( no yellowing of the blades, no missing bubbles on the vader handle & no dents or creases on the box etc...)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Thanks for the info dude. They are both mint. I test them every half year. Well an excuse to play with them really lol

Ghostrider

Hello
I might be able to help you if I have the right sabre..it is a sw203 EL blade version made by master replica.unfortunatly I do not have the box but the light sabre is in very good condition and still has the original stickers on it.is this the one your looking for...

gammoguard

Padawan
Hi.
Just like above I have several lightsabers and too wondered what prices they are at this moment in time. I have a Vader, Anakin & Luke (unsure of which versions as they are stored away) but I also have a Yoda, Darth Maul (two separates), Mace Windu and Asajj Ventress. I was told the Asajj is the rarest - managed to get it from TK MAXX of all places about 6-7 years ago for £89.99 :shock: All are still in original boxes and have only been taken out a few times to test/view (never 'used') except Asajj which still has the original plastic cable/strapping around it so has never been opened.
Many thanks

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just fishing at the mo but is anyone interested in buying my 2 lightsabers at all? Both still in the mailers so posting should be fine altho would prefer collection to avoid any potential damage. Please see the details above if interested and i can post photos on request.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom