Header image

Latest Modern Acquisitions

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Latest Modern Acquisitions

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:16 am

Bargain two-pack there, Palifan :)

This is number 7/9 in the large photo European release cards. Just need Rebel Commando and the ERG to complete the run. This guy went AWOL for a while but has shown up. Makes him all the more special!

IMG_9432.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nita Nitro
Regular
Regular

Postby Nita Nitro » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:06 pm

Nice Snowtrooper... Always a cool figure!
Picked up some newer figures, going cheap in Smyths :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You weren't on any mercy mission this time, Your Highness.

Feedback thread: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29577&hilit=Nita+nitro

naughtyjedi
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby naughtyjedi » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Palifan wrote:Sorry for the crappy picture but just picked this up at my local supermarket in the US and it came with an additional 60% off so came in at a whopping $5.43. Now that's a price buster! :D

Ian

I can see your strontium Dog in the background there. Its such a great figure and character

TRILOGY COLLECTOR
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby TRILOGY COLLECTOR » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:13 pm

£44 tax bill - what is world coming too !!
nice job on super cheap toys find too :D
"The force is strong with this one."

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 pm

naughtyjedi wrote:
Palifan wrote:Sorry for the crappy picture but just picked this up at my local supermarket in the US and it came with an additional 60% off so came in at a whopping $5.43. Now that's a price buster! :D

Ian

I can see your strontium Dog in the background there. Its such a great figure and character

I was hoping someone might spot that :lol: . Love Strontium Dog and most things 2000AD related, 3A were supposed to be making a 1/6 scale version of him but it looks like they can't get the price point cheap enough which is a shame.

The picture is from my work cart that has my bits and bobs I need daily as well as a healthy fix of general toys, I'll have to take a photo of it all for you to see. It's a right headache though when I move units as everything is balancing (probably why it's stayed in the same place for almost a year now.

Ian

stratpack
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby stratpack » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:50 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:Bargain two-pack there, Palifan :)

This is number 7/9 in the large photo European release cards. Just need Rebel Commando and the ERG to complete the run. This guy went AWOL for a while but has shown up. Makes him all the more special!

IMG_9432.JPG

Nice one - only 2 to go! Is this the one that was missing at your mates house? That must have been ages back :D
Battle-damage stickers should be peelable!

My feedback thread:-
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=22986

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:57 pm

stratpack wrote:
ScruffyLookingNH wrote:Bargain two-pack there, Palifan :)

IMG_9432.JPG

Nice one - only 2 to go! Is this the one that was missing at your mates house? That must have been ages back :D

Yes mate. I think it was about 10 or 11 months ago. I've not seen another one for sale since and he was a £7 bargain so was hoping he was going to show up. Had he not then, meh, matters not. I value the efforts made to tranship stuff way, way, way more than any material item. I was just chuffed to bits when he showed up :)

Rebel Commando and ERG.....where are you????

naughtyjedi
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby naughtyjedi » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:44 pm

Angry and happy today. Got my Walmart Rogue One three pack. Sad thing is the sender from the USA sent it in a bloody Jiffy bag and its crushed. All corners are damaged, not mint. Seller has got some nice feedback for that. Really fucked off.. second time in a week this has happened.
image.jpg

image.jpg

db94
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby db94 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:05 pm

That's shit mate - why do people do this! I always make sure things are protected. I'd rather go overboard on packaging than have people disappointed. There is zero excuse for sending boxed items or mocs in padded envelopes - are these people stupid!
My vintage/modern collection viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14191

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:10 am

Not a huge amount of SW here but thought you might want a quick look at my cart from work I have a few things on. It helps to keep my focused whilst working away believe it or not although it is becoming a bit of a headache to wheel around the studio :lol:

Ian

TRILOGY COLLECTOR
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby TRILOGY COLLECTOR » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:38 pm

naughtyjedi wrote:Angry and happy today. Got my Walmart Rogue One three pack. Sad thing is the sender from the USA sent it in a bloody Jiffy bag and its crushed. All corners are damaged, not mint. Seller has got some nice feedback for that. Really fucked off.. second time in a week this has happened.
image.jpg
image.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:30 am

Picked up these SDCC Super7 exclusives the other day. It took me a moment to work out what the new colour versions were all about but I thought they were fun. They're from The Worst series and I have the Batula as Yoda on it's way to complete the set. :D

Ian

TEEBO1979
Regular
Regular

Postby TEEBO1979 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Dorsetmark wrote:Another Tax bill on delivery- but well worth it :)

This Unexpectedly landed on my doorstep two months early. Iam over the moon with it, better than I expected.

TRILOGY COLLECTOR
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby TRILOGY COLLECTOR » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:38 pm

so much better than vintage --- look at detail in that baby :D :D outstanding quality and attention to detail

db94
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby db94 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Thank you Tesco :D
My vintage/modern collection viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14191

Return to “Modern Collecting”