Header image

Latest Modern Acquisitions

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Latest Modern Acquisitions

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:16 am

Bargain two-pack there, Palifan :)

This is number 7/9 in the large photo European release cards. Just need Rebel Commando and the ERG to complete the run. This guy went AWOL for a while but has shown up. Makes him all the more special!

IMG_9432.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nita Nitro
Regular
Regular

Postby Nita Nitro » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:06 pm

Nice Snowtrooper... Always a cool figure!
Picked up some newer figures, going cheap in Smyths :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You weren't on any mercy mission this time, Your Highness.

naughtyjedi
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby naughtyjedi » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:11 pm

Palifan wrote:Sorry for the crappy picture but just picked this up at my local supermarket in the US and it came with an additional 60% off so came in at a whopping $5.43. Now that's a price buster! :D

Ian

I can see your strontium Dog in the background there. Its such a great figure and character

TRILOGY COLLECTOR
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby TRILOGY COLLECTOR » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:13 pm

£44 tax bill - what is world coming too !!
nice job on super cheap toys find too :D
"The force is strong with this one."

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 pm

naughtyjedi wrote:
Palifan wrote:Sorry for the crappy picture but just picked this up at my local supermarket in the US and it came with an additional 60% off so came in at a whopping $5.43. Now that's a price buster! :D

Ian

I can see your strontium Dog in the background there. Its such a great figure and character

I was hoping someone might spot that :lol: . Love Strontium Dog and most things 2000AD related, 3A were supposed to be making a 1/6 scale version of him but it looks like they can't get the price point cheap enough which is a shame.

The picture is from my work cart that has my bits and bobs I need daily as well as a healthy fix of general toys, I'll have to take a photo of it all for you to see. It's a right headache though when I move units as everything is balancing (probably why it's stayed in the same place for almost a year now.

Ian

stratpack
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby stratpack » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:50 pm

ScruffyLookingNH wrote:Bargain two-pack there, Palifan :)

This is number 7/9 in the large photo European release cards. Just need Rebel Commando and the ERG to complete the run. This guy went AWOL for a while but has shown up. Makes him all the more special!

IMG_9432.JPG

Nice one - only 2 to go! Is this the one that was missing at your mates house? That must have been ages back :D
Battle-damage stickers should be peelable!

My feedback thread:-
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=22986

ScruffyLookingNH
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby ScruffyLookingNH » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:57 pm

stratpack wrote:
ScruffyLookingNH wrote:Bargain two-pack there, Palifan :)

IMG_9432.JPG

Nice one - only 2 to go! Is this the one that was missing at your mates house? That must have been ages back :D

Yes mate. I think it was about 10 or 11 months ago. I've not seen another one for sale since and he was a £7 bargain so was hoping he was going to show up. Had he not then, meh, matters not. I value the efforts made to tranship stuff way, way, way more than any material item. I was just chuffed to bits when he showed up :)

Rebel Commando and ERG.....where are you????

naughtyjedi
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby naughtyjedi » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:44 pm

Angry and happy today. Got my Walmart Rogue One three pack. Sad thing is the sender from the USA sent it in a bloody Jiffy bag and its crushed. All corners are damaged, not mint. Seller has got some nice feedback for that. Really fucked off.. second time in a week this has happened.
image.jpg

image.jpg

db94
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby db94 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:05 pm

That's shit mate - why do people do this! I always make sure things are protected. I'd rather go overboard on packaging than have people disappointed. There is zero excuse for sending boxed items or mocs in padded envelopes - are these people stupid!
My vintage/modern collection viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14191

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:10 am

Not a huge amount of SW here but thought you might want a quick look at my cart from work I have a few things on. It helps to keep my focused whilst working away believe it or not although it is becoming a bit of a headache to wheel around the studio :lol:

Ian

TRILOGY COLLECTOR
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby TRILOGY COLLECTOR » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:38 pm

naughtyjedi wrote:Angry and happy today. Got my Walmart Rogue One three pack. Sad thing is the sender from the USA sent it in a bloody Jiffy bag and its crushed. All corners are damaged, not mint. Seller has got some nice feedback for that. Really fucked off.. second time in a week this has happened.
image.jpg
image.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:30 am

Picked up these SDCC Super7 exclusives the other day. It took me a moment to work out what the new colour versions were all about but I thought they were fun. They're from The Worst series and I have the Batula as Yoda on it's way to complete the set. :D

Ian

TEEBO1979
Regular
Regular

Postby TEEBO1979 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Dorsetmark wrote:Another Tax bill on delivery- but well worth it :)

This Unexpectedly landed on my doorstep two months early. Iam over the moon with it, better than I expected.

TRILOGY COLLECTOR
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby TRILOGY COLLECTOR » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:38 pm

so much better than vintage --- look at detail in that baby :D :D outstanding quality and attention to detail

db94
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby db94 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Thank you Tesco :D
My vintage/modern collection viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14191

Return to “Modern Collecting”