Marvel Vintage Star Wars figure variant comics

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Anyone else still collecting these? I love the look of these comics.

We're almost coming to the end of the Empire Strikes Back figures, up to date checklist here: https://www.bossksbounty.com/comics/star-wars-action-figure-variant-checklist

I'm only missing a few, the black & white Luke Skywalker #1 is the only one out of my grasp.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
The Han Solo one was going for about £75 on ebay a while back but seems to have gone down to about £45 now, so might go down more hopefully.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I've been getting these although stopped a few months back. The Yoda story took me over the edge and I decided enough was enough for me. I only ever wanted to do the first 30 backs released in the UK (of the Palitoy figures released), so may well pick up the Bossk when it's released and perhaps fill in with the other two bounty hunters just to make up the full gang of them but I'll seek out the graphic novels if I ever do want to read some more.

They do look great as a collection though so I can definitely see the appeal of picking them all up, they will look amazing all together.

Ian

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm just missing the B&W Luke #1 and General Tagge, Kylo Ren, the Darth Maul and Rogue One 3-packs and I only have one of the 6 Vader Down carddback variants.

The only one out of my reach is the B&W Luke #1.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Just ordered this.

http://wonderworldcomics.com/star-wars-46-john-tyler-christopher-boba-fett-bounty-hunters-action-figure-variant-available-exclusively-from-wonderworld/

Only need Luke B+W now

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
Richard_H said:
Just ordered this.

http://wonderworldcomics.com/star-wars-46-john-tyler-christopher-boba-fett-bounty-hunters-action-figure-variant-available-exclusively-from-wonderworld/

Only need Luke B+W now

Yes I'll be ordering that next week. Not many left for me to get now.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
Bossk details now out

https://www.fanthatracks.com/news/literature/jtc-new-action-figure-exclusive-details/

I just had an email for this one, are you ordering it from the US though John's site Richard?

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
Yes, it's the only way to get it

I thought there wasn't another way. I've stopped buying these but did want to put a Palitoy first 30 released set together (the kenner figures released on Palitoy logo card backs), so may well get this one as it's the missing one. Also it might be nice to at least complete the bounty hunters so this is the only way to do it.

Thanks Richard, I just got back to the UK yesterday but the next Farthest From is a bit to soon for me to get there but hopefully I'll see you there at some point this year.

Ian

Richard_H

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Richard_H said:
Yes, it's the only way to get it

I thought there wasn't another way. I've stopped buying these but did want to put a Palitoy first 30 released set together (the kenner figures released on Palitoy logo card backs), so may well get this one as it's the missing one. Also it might be nice to at least complete the bounty hunters so this is the only way to do it.

Thanks Richard, I just got back to the UK yesterday but the next Farthest From is a bit to soon for me to get there but hopefully I'll see you there at some point this year.

Ian

I'm off to Florida in a day or two so will miss it unfortunately. Will be at the Summer and Winter one for certain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom