Black Series 6" TRADE

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just thought i'd start a thread for BS as i don't see much of it on here. Anyways, i'm always buying, selling and trading them so have plenty of current series if anyone needs anything specific? I'm mainly after force spirit obi wan, kanan, hera, ERG, Comic Con Rex and 40th Ani series especially R5D4 at the moment but am usually up for abit of anything! Lets see what youve got for grabs fellas :mrgreen:

Russ J

Jedi Master
Well with me not really a hard core black series collector I've got the large Tie Fighter I'd trade for a certain Rogue One piece you have Chiffy :D :wink:

chiffy

Sith Lord
Ha no chance Russ! Guessing you never ended up with 1 then mate. I think you should start the Black Series bug so you have some figures to fit in your cockpit :wink:

Russ J

Jedi Master
Boo....hiss....:lol: .....nah not managed to pick one up as of yet but I've not given up just yet :D

There's too many black series figures for me to catch up mate..i may pick up the odd one or two pending price

chiffy

Sith Lord
Right going thru my list ive found Comic Con Rex, Force Spirit Obi Wan and Kanan!
I am wanting to trade Sabine Wren BNIB for a Hera Syndulla BNIB or an ERG BNIB.

EvsKev

Youngling
Hi folks,

only found this forum a wee while ago - my son just got a bundle of 15 Black series figures brought back from the U.S. and for some reason two prototype Boba Fett's were among them...

Anyone interested in one of them? :)

Cheers!

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hi Kev,

Is it defo a legit and not a bootleg and is it minty boxed and unopened or is it loose? Would be interested in a trade for a Sabine if it's genuine and unopened mint mate. If not no worries.

EvsKev

Youngling
Hi Chiffy, yup it's 100% legit, unopened - his nana was visiting a pal over in the states and she's been getting her to pick up Black Series figures for him - she picked up a bundle of various figures over a couple of months and I don't think she's a fan of the movies or action figure collecting', which kinda explains the doubler, I think! :)

Unfortunately, since it was in Nana's bag coming home, the box did take a little damage, which you can see in one of the pics.

tPgScPI.jpg

uXRdZMQ.jpg

8dQXE5m.jpg

tMPShOM.jpg

Here's most of the haul he got, ANH Leia and Finn in First Order disguise seem to be away on a mission together...

V1AFEnw.jpg

And he managed to snag this guy yesterday...

LoxtlhU.jpg

Buuut...I'm afraid he already has Sabine bud - He's got to take a picture of all of his figures for a Scout's 'collector' badge :D So you could maybe have a swatch and see if you've got anything that could fill his collection out then? :)

Cheers mate :)

chiffy

Sith Lord
No worries buddy i only collect minty mint boxes anyways. I do already have him to be honest but always after doubles for grades. He has a fantastic little spread going on there tho' mate. Asohka is still on my wanted list. And Billy Dee Lando, i only got him myself this weekend after endlessly searching. Post us up a photo when he gets them all together if you would, great to see! :mrgreen:

EvsKev

Youngling
Fair do's on the doubler, and I get how things are with the packaging :) Will get pics of the collection up soon, if I can get him to put his tablet down for ten minutes :p This 'curator' job I seem to have with these things doesn't pay enough! ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom