Header image

Latest Toy Fair offerings for this year!

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Latest Toy Fair offerings for this year!

Postby Palifan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:52 pm

Snaketibe
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Latest Toy Fair offerings for this year!

Postby Snaketibe » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:34 am

I wonder why all the packaging for the Vintage Collection is now multi-lingual on the card front? If they're trying to replicate the look of the actual Vintage line, unless they're showing us the Canadian packaging, it should be in English only like the previous TVC releases.

And also, why on earth have they given the Rebel Soldier a blue background instead of the correct orange, and also flipped the image?! :?

Wrong Colour.jpg

Correct Colour.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Palifan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Good point about the change in colour to the nameplate and I can only think that the extra text now on the packaging is to do with regulations (and costs), for packaging now a days. It does defeat the object a bit though of this being vintage style but hopefully we'll get some good releases in the future.

Lot's of great new things coming although I don't think I'll be buying into any of the Solo range.

Ian

TEEBO1979
Regular
Regular

Postby TEEBO1979 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:07 pm

The Jabba sail Barge looks great but I doubt they will release a Slave Leia/Jabba Slaying Leia ( what ever the politically correct name is these day) as there seems to be an unofficial ban on this figure by Disney. Collectors will have to buy from the second hand market, let’s hope the price does not go stupid.
You just can not have a Jabba without slave Leia.

Return to “Modern Collecting”