Millennium Falcon Han Solo movie

grinchy

Sith Lord
Not impressed with that, but kids will probably love the action feature, why can't they redo the big legacy falcon, that was a toy and a half
Won't be getting this an easy pass

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
This is not a great toy and my reasons are I can't help but compair this to the original. Sure this has a cock pit for figures but no internal play area that I can see and detailing is nothing compared to the original. But credit where it's due the sounds and the lights are a nice feature but no real playability for kids.

It would be nice to see at least the original features to compliment the sounds and lights. I.e a working ramp and landing gear.

Just my thoughts at least it appears they droped the shitty nerf feature.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Stubbs said:
Just my thoughts at least it appears they droped the shitty nerf feature.

My boys love the Nerf guns! They set up figures on the ground and fire at them- loads of play value. They're kid's toys afterall...

Mr. Tie

Jedi Knight
grinchy said:
Not impressed with that, but kids will probably love the action feature, why can't they redo the big legacy falcon, that was a toy and a half
Won't be getting this an easy pass

I agree! It's ok that they make some vehicles for kids. Nerf is not my thing, but kids love them. But why not a second line of vehicles for collectors and make the real thing? They could double their profits 8)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
There's some new Vintage Collection stuff coming out that ticks the box for the collector's market.

subzero

Sith Lord
When she said there's a smuggling compartment, then proceeds to remove a panel from the OUTSIDE of the hull.... :? :?: :?: yes it definitely should have a removable back cover with the main hold inside, dejarik table with seat, gunners seat, navigation computer, a corridor, just something inside would have made this an awesome toy.

That being said it's a really nice toy and something I know for a fact I would have been in love with as a kid, love the light up and sound features, and the little separate ship/skiff that detaches from between the mandibles, that's a nice touch.

Hate that dish though..... hate it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom