Page 1 of 5

Thrawn hunting

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:40 am
by Taffius
Anyone had any recent success? :?:

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:41 pm
by Taffius
NFS - No Thrawns found in SE Lincolnshire, however what is it that makes these so tempting! Is because I like TFA and Rogue One?
Home Bargins and TK Maxx purchases below.

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:22 pm
by jedi_masters
Toys R Us had a Thrawn Black Series when I went this week. Was very tempted by him but didn't take him for some reason.

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:42 pm
by Taffius
jedi_masters wrote:Toys R Us had a Thrawn Black Series when I went this week. Was very tempted by him but didn't take him for some reason.


After a Thrawn 3.75" RO but so is everyone else by the looks of it. Not into the black series. Not sure if its size of packing or its style (and obviously price) or not what I relate to figure collecting for me like the times of old.
I do like the new stuff though but not as much as vintage of course! :lol:

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:55 am
by StarWarsFan
My mate was in Forbidden Planet a while back, and they had 10 in there he wishes he had purchased them.

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:41 pm
by Taffius
Now I know this might seem greedy but I am actually after two. However, one is not for me but a fellow collector who has priority as I knew nothing about it until he mentioned them.
I'll keep looking because at £1.99 how can anyone not refuse it! :shock: :lol:

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:01 pm
by Nita Nitro
One Thrawn was found in Home Bargains in Kilmarnock, Scotland, a couple of days ago - bargain at £1.99...

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:30 pm
by StarWarsFan
Nita Nitro wrote:One Thrawn was found in Home Bargains in Kilmarnock, Scotland, a couple of days ago - bargain at £1.99...


Wow nice

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:31 pm
by StarWarsFan
Taffius wrote:Now I know this might seem greedy but I am actually after two. However, one is not for me but a fellow collector who has priority as I knew nothing about it until he mentioned them.
I'll keep looking because at £1.99 how can anyone not refuse it! :shock: :lol:


TBH There 2 variants I have 3 opened one of them.

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:39 pm
by Taffius
Went out today again. Nil returns. :(

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:46 am
by Mrleemur
where would one go Thrawn hunting in South East Lincolnshire?? grew up there, and regularly visit, wouldn't know where to look for star wars stuff!!

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:36 pm
by pizzathehutt
My local tk maxx had loads of figures for £1.99 over xmas but all gone now

I’ve got an officer krenik if anyone is interested

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:26 pm
by Taffius
Mrleemur wrote:where would one go Thrawn hunting in South East Lincolnshire?? grew up there, and regularly visit, wouldn't know where to look for star wars stuff!!


The chain stores in Boston. They have B&M(s), Home Bargains and TK Maxx. Keep checking Lincoln too but nought for my travels. Yet! :lol:

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:25 am
by Richard_H
Contact Matt Booker on Facebook he sorted mine for me.

Re: Thrawn hunting

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:37 am
by Stubbs
Unfortunately Thrawn is not the only pain in ass for this run. Raddus,Galen erso and Lt Sefla only made it to a few online uk retailers from what i believe and ebay prices are £25-£30 for these i think Lt Selfa is a bit cheaper.